Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Antonio Conte: This Is What I Did To Angered Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte: This Is What I Did To Angered Mourinho (500 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Can Someone Explain What Angered Everybody Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte: This Is What I Did To Angered Mourinho by alexpombo4: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chelsea were winning the game with 4-0 up and enjoying
their game, Conte gestured to the club's supporters to
make more noise.
After the match, Mourinho spoke with Italian for at least 30
seconds before heading down the tunnel.
It was reportedly that Mourinho said this actions were
humiliating but Conte insists he was only trying to get the
fans to show appreciation to the team performance.
"I was listening to the support of Manchester United,
always supporting their team and I was asking my team to
do a clap for m... readhere http://bluegistsdaily..in/2016/10/antonio-conte-this-is-what-i-did-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Testimoney Stop Wasing Your Money On Betting / Neymar, Ronaldo & Messi Included As UEFA Release 40 Man Shortlist / Neymar, Messi Fight For FIFA Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.