Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees (2140 Views)

Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Management Trainees Recruitment In A Global Hospitality Company / Union Bank Management Trainees Recruitment 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please, anybody who has applied for the ongoing Management trainees recruitment at Nigerian Breweries should please tell me how to go about it. I have opened the site but the Video can't display any question. Each time I click on the TAKE INTERVIEW option a sort of advert video will display in a successive order without displaying any question nor taking me to another stage. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by sallysalsa09: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol that advert is the interview u r to answer 12 questions with 5 secs to do that. I pass all that unfortunately after applying they said I didn't meet their criteria maybe due to my masters degree in an area not supported
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by Oyindaberry(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
sallysalsa09:
Lol that advert is the interview u r to answer 12 questions with 5 secs to do that. I pass all that unfortunately after applying they said I didn't meet their criteria maybe due to my masters degree in an area not supported

I've watched the video like 3 times and still dunno how to answer the questions. I'm surprised you said you answered the questions asked in the video? How did you do that and how do I answer the questions the white man was asking?
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by sallysalsa09: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oyindaberry:

I've watched the video like 3 times and still dunno how to answer the questions. I'm surprised you said you answered the questions asked in the video? How did you do that and how do I answer the questions the white man was asking?
. I would advise u use a system .on a phone it won't highlight where to click after the pause e.g were its asked if u would like a suprise dish or settle for a local dish immediately after the question there is a pause u with the suprise dish on one side and your local dish on the other just click the screen that's how to answer all the questions.if u scale thru u will see the results and where to proceed to the website

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 12:28am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. I would advise u use a system .on a phone it won't highlight where to click after the pause e.g were its asked if u would like a suprise dish or settle for a local dish immediately after the question there is a pause u with the suprise dish on one side and your local dish on the other just click the screen that's how to answer all the questions.if u scale thru u will see the results and where to proceed to the website.
hmm I have not seen any of these even with an updated browser on a system
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by sallysalsa09: 5:25am On Oct 25, 2016
2rutalk1:
hmm I have not seen any of these even with an updated browser on a system
. Watch the video again
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. Watch the video again
Thanks, but is it inside the video clip I will see the questions or after the video?
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. Watch the video again
Thanks, but is it inside the video clip I will see the questions or after the video?.
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by EdoBoy90(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. I would advise u use a system .on a phone it won't highlight where to click after the pause e.g were its asked if u would like a suprise dish or settle for a local dish immediately after the question there is a pause u with the suprise dish on one side and your local dish on the other just click the screen that's how to answer all the questions.if u scale thru u will see the results and where to proceed to the website

I saw it when I used a system but I was not aware that should be the questions.

I will try it again.
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by EdoBoy90(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:

I saw it but I was not aware if that should be the questions.

I will try it again

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by sallysalsa09: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2016
2rutalk1:
Thanks, but is it inside the video clip I will see the questions or after the video?.
. In the video after each question he pauses for like 5 secs for u to click one out of two options on the screen
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by 2rutalk1: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
sallysalsa09:
. In the video after each question he pauses for like 5 secs for u to click one out of two options on the screen
Ok thanks, I will keep trying
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by funmioye: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls wil u b notify if ur application has been received immdtly afta clickin d submit botton
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by Cksmile(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2016
some1 pls help with link to apply

thanks
Re: Pls Help: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment For Management Trainees by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. / Skills You Need To Learn In 2018 To Succeed / Blue Sea Drill Oil & Gas Limited Job Vacancies - Apply Now Before Deadline Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.