Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding (6913 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Crazy When She Saw Naira Marley At Her 35th Birthday Party / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by olaboo123: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wat is dis. ... .
Madness abi craziness undecided undecided
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by fran6co(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
surely end time marriage
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by smardray(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
new level of madness attained....u shud nt nw give 1 witch woman food at d wedding... u will b surprised dat d ambulance will b d 1 to take u to mortuary

4 Likes

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by talktonase(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sleeping beauty thins! If nah me be the groom nah slap I go use slap wake am from that stretcher...she must be high on hard drugs!

2 Likes

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lalasticlala. No be that your neighbor wife be this? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by micfoley: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na so
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Nightie(f): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
na so pple go dey use dia hand invite death

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by DesChyko: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thank God she awoke successfully.

Like say she delay for some minutes, na the bobo go use im hand talk

"Cut! Cut!! Nkechi Cut! If na joke, stop am now" undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by lilmax(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
snow white abi na Cinderella
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by DozieInc(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Stupid stuntin.

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Abeos(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
This one pass ordinary craze
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Ovems(f): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe in her mind she was thinking, "I was dead until you found me". Because I am not understanding the motivation behind this stunt. Modern day Snow White.
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by talk2dav4ever(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rubbish!!!‎
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by mytime24(f): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
endtime weddiN undecided
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by MVLOX(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dis is a Cinderalla suntin ooo...lol
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2016
DesChyko:
Thank God she awoke successfully.

Like say she delay for some minutes, na the bobo go use im hand talk

"Cut! Cut!! Nkechi Cut! If na joke, stop am now" undecided
grin " cut cut no be small " .
He'll be like * Nkechi you don mean it " grin

2 Likes

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by fourtnee(m): 2:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by ghettowriter(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Many are crazy, few are roaming. ...
LasttimesWedding...

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Sleeping Beauty abi? Stretcher Beauty ko?
A generation made up of different Mumus

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2016
Is a nice concept.. Am certain they got it from Snow and Prince Charming movie.. The bribe is presumed dead, waiting for the most powerful kiss in the world.. The kiss of true love. Once that is done, the chains of death gets broken.

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Opistorincos(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2016
This is not a wedding, this is a prom

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by poshbaby47: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Sunnypa11(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
I pity the guests

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by johnstar(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Evrybody juz dey bring new mumu style of wedding

Na wa for ppl self

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by malikombi(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Nollywood craziness

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by sholatem(f): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
I Saw dis on Facebook with different inscription, I read dat she died few hours after her wedding,everybody come dey write RIP cheesy,there shld be limit to wedding drama jare,cos u want ur wedding to be talk of d town,u are now forming dead,i pity ur future shocked
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by pretydiva(f): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Indeed many r mad, buh few r roaming

1 Like

Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by queenitee(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2016
sholatem:
I Saw dis on Facebook with different inscription, I read dat she died few hours after her wedding,everybody come dey write RIP cheesy,there shld be limit to wedding drama jare,cos u want ur wedding to be talk of d town,u are now forming dead,i pity ur future shocked
That's too sad,but wetin be d paparazi self
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2016
KUKUMA USE COFFIN NA..Rubbish
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by MoyoGENERAL: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Now this is IT! The height of colossal MADNESS!
Re: You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding by angeltolly(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sharming95:
Wat is dis. ... .
Madness abi craziness undecided undecided

Both cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion :Top 10 Sound Managers/ Engineers In Nigeria Music Industry / (+18) Full Video Of Cardi B Rocking Fully Naked Strippers In Lagos Nigeria / Nollywood Actress Sandra Achums, Delivers Baby Number Four:And It’s A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.