Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

No More Recession For You, Vfl Unlock Code Is Here! (free) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Recession For You, Vfl Unlock Code Is Here! (free) (539 Views)

Chinese Economy Enters Recession For The First Time In Decades, As A Result Of C / No More Recession, Recharge & Get Paid Business Opportunity In Telecom Industry / No More Recession, Recharge And Get Paid Business Opportunity In Telecom Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Recession For You, Vfl Unlock Code Is Here! (free) by Lumidee007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Actually this article is for the guys in the game before but finding it hard to earn.
If yu want to no more about vfl, (I call it trading in my own mind) yu can wassap me on
For vfl, na lose sure pass. Not until now...
I av lost thousands on this ish. It gave me so many sleepless nights. I tried so many techniques but it all failed me. Then I realized this vfl was programed to suck us dry!.
Fortunately for me, I stumbled on one paid article on vfl... The guy requested for some amount to be able to leak out the secrets on how he makes thousands of cash per day on vfl...
He said he has a formula some how... Due to the process of explaining how it works, unknowingly for him, he released it! It only took sharp guy like me to unlock the code grin

This is how it works... Have a pattern. This ppl know that humanbeings are greedy. We want to make millions overnight with 100naira. This is almost impossible! Even if yu win a 5k with just 100naira, the system av a way of collecting it back in multiples the next day. That is wat it is design for angry
Lemme go straight to the point... Wat I did was that, frm my study of probabilities in mathematics (as a guru grin) smaller odds tend to appear most of the time. The smaller ur odds, the more probability of the occurring (winning). They (betnaija and co) knw yu are only interested in straight winning, , and so on...
Wat I do in my own case is that... I pick over 1.5 (1.23, 1.24 odds only) not (1.19 or 1.6 and above... From experience ) they trick u, yu av to trick them back! angry
Let say Chelsea is to play Leicester in (1.19 - 13.0 odds) they understand that yu may pick home win and charge it with 10k or away win and charge it with 100naira. So wat they do is to program them as (0-0) as final result... Just for example... But most of the time home wins base on the odd.

Now the bomb...

My own formula which has always bn working for me atleast winning 2k per day... Yu know wat it's gonna be in a month tongue.
I only pick 1.23 and 1.4 odds (over 1.5 I VE ONLY TESTED THIS ON BETNAIJA VFL the new one) and I can av up to like 15 straight wins in a row before any lost) remember don't be too greedy and always av patients.
For a season to finish, it takes like 35-40mins on betnaija vfl. So wat yu do is yu don pick more than 2 games in a week. Charge it with 1k (it worth the risk) yu should av up to like 1550naira in return. Cool Cash isn't it? tongue.
Wait for the next 6 to 7 weeks to pass. Always study the results. Yu will surely know wen to place ur bet trust me.
Try twice in a season. For a whole day, yu should make nothing less than 2k. SOFT WORK?

And note yu can earn more than 2k per day....

Yu will be dancing akube alone on the street without people knowing the source of your happiness!

Cc: Lalasticlala. Help Nigerian youth through this recession period

(1) (Reply)

Presious Stone / Advice Me On Vegetable Farming Business / Get The Original and Complete Documentation For Custom Clearing Shipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.