Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All (989 Views)

Download Old School & Latest Yoruba Music At Fujinaija / Frank Edwards Change A Boy Story From Street Beggar To Good ( Photos ) / Do Nigerians Listen To Podcasts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
If you are weirdo and an anime head like watashi and easily get tired of the same producers kind of Nigerian music
and the always in a good mood and ready to spend lyrics that praise the vanity of their existence like flies whose literally 24 hours life music cant stand the listeninn pleasure of 4 listens without boring sighs out of you like a bereaved  person.

And for people who disagree and believe that I am being Eurocentric. I appreciate your opinions and I say everyman for his own and whatever rocks your boat and makes you sleep well at night. Ganbaren oh
Mina ika for good albums that are filtered and endorsed
Visit. oddverbs..com
My goal is to acculturize people with good music.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by abdeiz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mainstream Nigerian music isn't good, all beats and monotonic lyrics about sex, booze and partying. So I don't listen to it. Prefer slow boring stuff like Lana Del Rey, lorde and Børns. Theses are the people who can speak to your soul and make you high just by listening to their lyrics.
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by PapeeWater: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Strictly reggae for me... And if l must listen to Naija music it has to be 2baba.

Dazzol.
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by gozmann1(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2016
it is a challenge to me as an upcoming artist..these days almost every artist wanna do a club banger and dance hall thing..the kind of song I'm doing sometimes I think about the audience here in Nigeria..but whenever I look at people like ASA,and darey,I get motivated..that no matter what few people will still listen and appreciate good music..this is a topic I always wanna talk about..
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
All we have are noisemakers
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by lakes99: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2016
noise has taken over d industry
Only few have listening ears to GoOD muSic
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by Ryocaj(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dey there dey find gud music... wen ppl dey make money...olobe
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by Kaymercury(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
oh my brymo
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by nastynic(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Well everybody got his taste but to me Nigerians still enjoy good music , when u listen to 2baba,m.i, asa,darey and a host of others then u know we have hope. Even those that make noise do drop quality tracks at times ,but in this trying moments we all want to make the "BAR"
Re: Do Nigerians Listen To Good Music At All by CoolUsername: 1:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Wow! I thought I was the only one. There's hardly any variety in Nigerian music, nobody wants to be different because it doesn't seem sell as much and that's what most Nigerians care about.

What happened to doing things for the art?

(1) (Reply)

Timi Jay - Fell Out (the E.P) / BANGER ALERT!!! Davido – Nwa Baby [snippet] / DOWNLOAD Aza – DMW Ft. Davido, Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.