Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight (676 Views)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight by NaijaCelebrity: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Comedienne Lepacious Bose took time to lash out at a troll which she refer to as 'Voltron', for saying the popular media personality has been lying about the miracle of her weight loss.

Bose shared a photo from her DM, where a follower named Tosin who has also dropped weight tremendously, told her how she was inspired by the comedian weight change.

One Amaka in her comment section however says people should not kill themselves in the gym, cause Lepacious Bose has been using a particular drug to lose weight.

Read Bose's reply below ...

My friend @officialowengee used to say that failure is a bastard but success has many brothers and sisters. Lol...... Lepacious Bose did gastric bypass, she used forever, she used C9, she used fabslim, she this and that because I lost the weight but if I was still fat una no go talk ooo. Am on my journey my dear, on my lane, everyone is entitled to their opinion, madam voltron am more focused on the good testimonies not haters like you. @angelaamaka did Tosin too use fabslim? to go from size 28 to 14? Since when did people start dying in gym? SMH. Shior

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/comedian-lepacious-bose-puts-internet.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight by Lamzee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
CDQ and InstaBlog9ja........ Lepacious Bose and vol or what did you call it. Our Celeb and yab. Buh wait I did not see the lash naaa
Re: Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
amaka wetin concern you...Aunty Bose...please try a new pose n dnt pout ur lips...tnx
the bellyfat...tho
Re: Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let her enjoy her life, whether she did liposuction or used weight loss pills, who cares?! She looks appealing grin grin keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! See What An Artist Did With Waste Materials. / You Nurtured & Loved Me Unconditionally Actress Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her Mum / Kate Henshaw Slams Company For Using Her Image Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.