Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Become A Beauty Consultant With Just3000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Beauty Consultant With Just3000 (753 Views)

Recruitment: Beauty Consultant Needed / A Beauty Consultant Business For Men And Women / Become A Beauty Consultant With A Swedish Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Beauty Consultant With Just3000 by sumax(f): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
ORIFLAME provides a unique opportunity for you to transform your beauty and/or become a rich business owner. Sign-up now with your Sponsor No as 100256. ORIFLAME is one of the largest cosmetic companies in the world selling direct to consumers. It has its presence in over 64 countries, and it’s now in Nigeria. OPPORTUNITIES Oriflame provides a unique opportunity for you to (i) Completely transform your beauty with its world-class, award-winning quality products (ii) Easily start and become a rich business owner (iii) Travel round the world with your family every year and have real fun HOW TO JOIN STEP 1 – Register with Oriflame SIGN-UP on our website – www.oriflame.com.ng - or use the SIGN-UP button on this page: Fill the form accordingly with your SPONSOR NUMBER as 100256. Alternatively, you can call 0810138971 for further clarification/assistance in the registration process OR If you are in Lagos, visit Oriflame Office @ 43 Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja – Lagos (Do not forget your SPONSOR NUMBER as 100256) STEP 2 – Order Products When you are registered , you can then order directly from Oriflame at a discount of up to 23% on all products, delivered to your door-step anywhere in Nigeria; otherwise, order from a consultant or call 08101318971 for assistance. STEP 3 – Use the Products Use the Products, transform your beauty and become the evidence of the world-class quality of Oriflame Products. For those who are interested in a part-time or full-time source of income proceed to Step 4: STEP 4 Attend Oriflame Business Trainings/Seminars on how to build and rapidly grow your Oriflame Beauty Business, earn fabulous income, international travels/vacations, plus more

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell 300 Bags Of Pure Water Waste / Court Sets Date For Late Tayo Aderinokun’s Daughter’s Suit Against Gtbank / I Want To Import Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil Into Nigeria And I Need Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.