Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Financial Assistance Needed Urgently To Pay Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently To Pay Rent (1340 Views)

Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents / My Landlord Wants Me To Pay A Debt I Didn't Accrue / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Assistance Needed Urgently To Pay Rent by bolad225: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2016
[b][/b]Hi good people:
I am a blind gentleman writing from Abeokuta in Ogun state. I am in a desperate and urgent need of financial assistance. Actually, I need the money to pay rent on my accommodation which has been due since May. I have kept my accommodation because I have been pleading with the agent managing the house and the landlady to exercise patience with me and continue to give me more time.But all that has now come to an end this month. They are no longer prepared to make any more concessions. Actually I got to this situation, because i lost my job earlier this year. And efforts to get a new job has been unsuccessful so far, and my attempt at creating my own job has also not been realised so far because of the problem of non existent power supply: although this problem appears to be improving now, as we have been getting some daily supply for some days now. I am in trouble.
My rent costs 90,000 naira every year, and this is what I am looking for right now.
My situation is now compounded by the fact that if I have to lose my accommodation i don't have anywhere to go. I cannot go back to my family house because my elder brother has refurbished the place and now lives there with his family. Added to that, the house is just too small. Even if I find somewhere to stay temporarily, which I doubt, i don't have anywhere to keep my personal belongings. to take my furniture too and all my electronic gadgets. In a nutshel I will have no choice but to sell these things at shamelessly ridiculous prices just to get rid of them. So, when I get a new house eventually, I will start looking for money to buy this things again.
I am going through an extremely traumatic time. I find it extremely difficult to sleep or concentrate on any thing because all my thoughts are pre-occupied with this problem. I need help please kindly help me. I have just a week left to go in the month, which means a week to go into homelessness.
I am conscious of the fact that the country is currently in recession, and people are finding it extremely difficult to survive, but I have no doubt that so many others are not doing badly, and can give charity despite all odds.
There is no social security of any sort for disabled people any where in Nigeria.
I can't get support from my family members because they have their own immediate families to take care off, and they are not financially secured.
I need hel please help out.
Jesus Christ said: "Blessed are the merciful, for they shal receive mercy." The holy prophet Muhammad"Peace and blessings of Allah be on him also said that "who so ever gives out of his posessions to the needy, shall be bountifully rewarded by almighty allah." I am well versed in both religions.
any one willing to help, can send his donation to Ajayi Ibrahim Olakunle firstbank 2016283154.
You should not entertain any doubt about the fact that I am blind, because I am typing on a computer. Blind people are taught to touchtype in the different schools for blind children, and in the rehabilitation training centers.
We access information on the computer and mobile phone screens with special softwares known as screenreaders. Added to that we cannot use the mouse as you do. We use the keyboard. The screenreaders have keystrokes that can be used instead of the mouse. They are keyboard commands.
On the other hand, I had to get sighted assistance to take my picture with my webcam. That I cannot do by myself.

I will acknowledge any assistance given on this forum, if the donor wants it that way. But if not, i will make the acknowledgements private.
I can be reached at kobisko@gmail.com or i can be reached on: 07030145519.
I pray in advance that God in his infinete mercy will richly bless and reward all those who are kind and generous enough to assist me in getting out of this unfortunate ordeal in which I find myself.
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How A Quack Can Become An Architect. / Building Projects I Supervised For A Nairalander Photos... / Third Mainland Court (oworonshoki)...the Masterpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.