Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist (2965 Views)

Top 10 Andriod Smartphones By Antutu Benchmark Score 2018 / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Sniper453(m): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Most Android users only know about popular Android apps like Facebook,Whatsapp and others.And as a result many don't know about some useful hidden Andriod apps.Some of this apps have got some exciting features that you can't just help but try them out
And so I piled up a list of some Unknown useful Andriod apps.
Here they Come!
Caustic 3
This is an application for music lovers and Professionals.It allows you to create Any song, rhythm and as well mix songs together.This app would be useful to DJ's and song writers
Star walk
This app allows you to be able to locate and track real time stars and man made satellites
Screen Recorder
This Amazing app as the name implies allows you to be able to record all activities going on on your screen and as well record a video online without having to download it
Sensor Box
This app allows you to read sensor data and also check all available Sensors on your Device
http://www.viperville.ml/2016/10/amazing-things-you-can-do-with-your_23.html?m=1

Aide
Short form of Andriod Integrated Development Environment,this allows one to create Andriod app if possessing full knowledge of how to code.With this app,you can create an Andriod app with your Coding Skills for free
Flynx
This app saves a lot of time as it. Opens all your web links in One pop up
With this app you can experience multi tasking on your Phone
IR Blaster
This app turns your Andriod into a universal remote Control app .Now you can control all your household devices like DVD,TV and others
Try all this apps and I Promise your Andriod Life Experience would never be the Same

,Love this article?
Always visit www.viperville.ml for more updates!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by pabon(m): 3:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Wow. I really didn't know about that screen recorder. I think I need it. Thanks OPOP. It was really informative.
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Okaakoko(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2016
knew of that ir sensor, only that my tecno has no infrared.

1 Like

Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by ghettowriter(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2016
according to statistics, 90% of apps in the app store never gets downloaded. so, there goes my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by dollarprincess(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Wow cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by FellaL: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Okaakoko:
knew of that ir sensor, only that my tecno has no infrared.

How sure are you about this information?
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Tallesty1(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2016
pabon:
Wow. I really didn't know about that screen recorder. I think I need it. Thanks OPOP. It was really informative.
I have one in my phone and it's awesome. Just Google Recovery apk and download.
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by ChallyB(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Are You A Social Media Expert? Are You Creative With Content Development?

Send CV To hello@3rdfloorlimited.com
[size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by MilesLamar(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2016
ghettowriter:
according to statistics, 90% of apps in the app store never gets downloaded. so, there goes my ignorance.

Na lie
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Coolspot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice info!
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Sniper453(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
always visit site for more!
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by elvision1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
That remote control own hardly ever has a testifier.
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
smiley WOW
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Lumidee007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oya frontage things
Cc lalasticlala
Re: 10 Andriod Apps You Never Knew Exist by Okaakoko(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
FellaL:

How sure are you about this information?
a cousin of mine who has a Samsung galaxy tab, downloaded a remote for his television on play store. and it works fine

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Internet Night Pan? / LATEST AIRTEL AND MTN FREE DATA / How Come No One Is Talking About The New Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.