Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) (2148 Views)

Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / See The Reason Why I Can't Eat Cucumber Again. (Photos) / Girls Show Their Love For Cucumber (funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) by newsentryportal: 5:21am On Oct 25, 2016
Seriously, someone told me cucumber has become so expensive, so I decided to go to the market to confirm. Getting to the market, most sellers of cucumber told me they have to increase the price for certain reasons. Just like how women products are very expensive, cucumber has become a feminine vegetable. Therefore the price has to go up, anything for the ladies has to go up.

Well, after that, I begin to wonder why suddenly women buys cucumber more? Does it make them more beautiful? Can men too consume it to make them handsome?

A friend of mine warned me, saying "Never eat cucumber when you go visiting a single lady that stays alone". Else, you will end up eating more than cucumber". Can someone please explain to me what my friend meant?

==> http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/who-knows-why-cucumber-has-become-very.html

Re: The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2016
All the single ladies, all the singe ladies - Beyonce singing
Re: The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) by Gossiplover: 6:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Lol
Re: The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) by JohnEazy(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2016
funny guys

(1) (Reply)

Flies Catching Fun (photo) / Export To Nigeria, Customs Clearance Services, Provide Sea And Air Services / English Problem - Independence Day Morning (COMEDY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.