Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Joke - Bad Guy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke - Bad Guy. (612 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / LONDON ZOO ( Rib Cranking Joke Of The Day ) / Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke - Bad Guy. by joowealth(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Young man, you are coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and you are chewing gum.
That’s a sign of disrespect!
Akpos: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.
Father-In-Law: You mean you drink and smoke and you are here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?
Akpos: Sir I only drink and smoke when I go to the club.
Father-In-Law: You club too?
Akpos: I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when I came out of prison.
Father-In-Law: You’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God!
Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!!
Father-In-Law: What!!! You’re a killer and you me to give you my daughter’s hand in marriage?
Akpos: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter, so I killed him.
Father-In-Law: You are highly welcome my son. You are on the right track. You are absolutely the right man for my daughter

(1) (Reply)

Young Rapper Says He Needs Prayers See Why / Gtbank Vs Buhari / Guess The Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.