Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot (2289 Views)

Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience / Nigerian Artiste Has A Lot To Learn From Falz - Osagie Alonge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Its no longer news that these two having been dropping close up photos daily for the past week as they build up steam to announce their coming EP.

Today photo features the couple holding hands while backing and staring at each other in the most romantic way.. I see this photo campaign ending with Simi wearing a wedding gown...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/new-photo-from-falz-and-simi-pre.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

1 Like

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by Damibiz(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
HACTUALLY UR NAME IS SIMI RIGHT ?...OTHER ROOM THINgs ön their mind

1 Like

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by talk2hb1(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2016
#LoveStories
Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by akmath: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Simi you are now dating a guy dat is way holder.

1 Like

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by Nature8(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2016
I pray they finally marry each other..

1 Like

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by Benjom(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2016
This guys ehn? They can put their elders in suspense o.

1 Like

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by MackBrooklyn: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Right now, me and one fine babe like Simi is sitting on a long bench but she is sitting at the edge while I'm sitting at the other near edge too. I asked for her cellphone number and she declined, so I'm thinking of standing up on my own end and let her fall cheesy cheesy

#Soft_Work cool

3 Likes

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by KVNGGO: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Kilode? You peeple should stop trying to force them on each other
Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2016
Shebi both of them na Yoruba?
Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by TRUCE20(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=MackBrooklyn post=50490489]Right now, me and one fine babe like Simi are sitting on a long bench but she is sitting at the edge while I'm sitting at the other near edge too. I asked for her cellphone number and she declined, so I'm thinking of standing up on my own end and let her fall cheesy cheesy

#Soft_Work cool
[/quot
e]bros u b devil

2 Likes

Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Right now, me and one fine babe like Simi is sitting on a long bench but she is sitting at the edge while I'm sitting at the other near edge too. I asked for her cellphone number and she declined, so I'm thinking of standing up on my own end and let her fall cheesy cheesy

#Soft_Work cool

gringrin

evil
Re: New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot by Elviswhite0007: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
For real the best place to visit everymorning and before bed is nairaland. Although I don't know any if dem in person but they always make me feel dat I'm Hollywood living larg by putting smile on my face everyday. I love u nairalanders u people are the best in the world .

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Of Nollywood Fine Actor, Seun Jimoh (WATCH) / 50cent Storms The Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl, Romangoddess, Describes Her Ass / LOL! Bbnaija’s Tboss Shows The World Her ‘mango Eating Skills’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.