Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Live Well And Appreciate Everything - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Live Well And Appreciate Everything (439 Views)

Appreciate What You Have / 12 Funny but true Reasons Lagos Is The Best Place To Live In The World / Kiss Daniel Can't Spell APPRECIATE (MOCKS With IPALLY) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Well And Appreciate Everything by dosbeat: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2016
“There are only approaches to stay your existence. One is as although not anything is a miracle. the opposite is as although the whole lot is a miracle.” ~Albert Einstein
simply whilst you suppose you have got the entire living in the moment factor down, a four-yr-old comes alongside and suggests you the way it’s performed.
I’ve been running difficult in this, sincerely, preserving a gratitude journal and everything. i used to be feeling pretty right about my progress yesterday after I determined to take stated four-yr-antique on a stroll as opposed to rushing thru the to-do listing burning a hole inside the returned of my thoughts.
“I’m going to be completely gift,” I reminded myself as we headed out. I took deep breath and stated a silent thanks for the stunning day.
Like I stated, i used to be feeling pretty pleased with my development. Then my daughter blew me away. She schooled me in the entirety i have been running so tough on, and she wasn’t even attempting.
Her statement on the stroll went exactly like this:
Ohhhhhh, what an outstanding house!
What an exceptional rubbish can!
Oh wow, what a amazing tree!
examine the rocks!
I pay attention a fowl!
I hear a wind chime!
mom, do you listen that canine? It’s perfect!
I hear a truck!
Do you sense the wind? it is so smooth!
examine the lovely cactus,
look! vehicles.
She turned into so surprised by way of matters that I by no means be aware or worse, bitch about.
Now, I wasn’t absolutely unaware. i was grateful for another spring day earlier than the summer time heat, and i was taking part in this uncommon one-on-one time with her.
but I had no concept that the friends had wind chimes. i have in no way looked at a garbage can and known as it notable (at the least no longer for the reason that i used to be 4). This ideal dog is the equal one which I bitch about to my husband. The wind become messing up my hair.
There had been at the least 1000 different concerns competing for my interest while she became content to look at ants at the sidewalk.
now and again I desire I might be a bit more like her.
She didn’t care if I despatched out that attachment with that e mail. She didn’t care about what number of energy we burned on our walk. She didn’t thoughts that her garments didn’t suit due to the fact she picked out precisely what she likes.
i was no longer going to permit this fade from my reminiscence to be overtaken by another thousand concerns............

TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>>>>>>>> http://dosbeat..co.ke/2016/10/how-to-live-well-and-appreciate.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kannywood Actor Director Producer Adam A Zango Quit From Films / Joke (other People Vs Dindy) By Dindy (part Six). / Breakthrough Nairaland Signup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.