Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. (4865 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi / Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by finalbosss1(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2016
too much volume! Regardless of the society's
orientation, this is brotherly love!

but what do you guys think ?

lalasticlala

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/look-at-this-gayish-picture-of-olamide.html

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Errrr... Ok, we know these two are pussy eaters for sure but errr... I have got nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by ghettowriter(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
wat the fucke iz this? shocked

they look life couples confessing their undying love for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by femolacqua(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Really nothing going there, just some brother showing some love.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by nicerichard05: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Wizkid be like: baddosneh see you boobz

Olamide be like: Wizzy Baby lets go to the "Oza Room" tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by nikkypearl(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Where is the lesbianism picture of tiwa and Yemi
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
hmm.. its bad jawe.. lalasticlala is it gayish or not ?
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by youngest85(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
genotype
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by NaijaGossiper: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by iPrevail(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2016
Na wa o! undecided

I can never let a fellow guy hold me like this mbok. This is some sort of high-level fuckery mehn undecided
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by MackBrooklyn: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Niggas are fûcking high on weed and alcohol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by KVNGGO: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Wizkid: hey baby, it's been long I saw this awesome bud

Olamide: yeah baby, you know I missed you, come give me a kiss
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by Tnot(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy We go soon see Tinubu and Buhari like this.
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by kumulus(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2016
That's some good loving #greenlove
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
Where is the lesbianism picture of tiwa and Yemi
Its like u want my summer to rain dis morning wetin

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by queenitee(f): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is serious
Olamide is the gehfriend,Wizzy is d boifriend(in Jenifer's voice)
Oga ju
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by yedidiah(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
ThankGod I grew up in the time when a guy can admire or appreciate another guy without any meaning being read into it.

shior!!

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by kevoh(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
What is the lady beside Wizkid wearing as skirt? undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by veekid(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
This pishure don tey now
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by johnstar(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Al dis blogger self
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by DozieInc(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cool pics... brothers in the game .
Re: Look At This Gayish Picture Of Olamide And Wizkid.. by hrykanu231(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
The girl by the side tho...she's cute

(1) (Reply)

“my Pina Pina” – Burna Boy Celebrates Stefflon Don On Her Birthday / Naira Marley – Oja Mp3 (challenge Version + Instrumentals) / A Picture Of Rita Dominic Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.