Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria (967 Views)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, No. 1 Will Suprise You! / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Here are the Top 10 most visited websites in Nigeria according to analytic experts Alexa

10. Linkedin Linkedin.com
A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and busin…Moreess partners. Allows registered users to maintain a list of contact details of people they know and trust in business.

9. Instagram Instagram.com
A social networking platform that allows people to share photos and videos.

8. Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Nigeria's No.1 and most trusted online shopping destination. Jumia is home to the wide…Morest selection of fashion, electronics, home appliances, kids items and lots more all at great prices.

7. Nairaland Nairaland.com
A big, broad discussion forum for Nigerians. Covers dozens of topics including romance, technol…Moreogy, careers, business, and entertainment. With over half a million members, the number one Nigerian community online continues to grow.

6. Twitter Twitter.com
Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.

5. Yahoo Yahoo.com
A major internet portal and service provider offering search results, customizable content, cha…Moretrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.

4. YouTube Youtube.com
YouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share your…More videos worldwide!

3. Facebook Facebook.com
A social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links and …Morevideos.

2. Google Nigeria Google.com.ng
Nigerian edition of the popular web search engine Google.

1. Google Google.com
Enables users to search the world's information, including webpages, images, and videos. Offers…More unique features and search technology.

Credits: http://7rl.in/top10NG
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by viktohmarkz(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2016
issa lie
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by ghettowriter(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2016
I don't see many Nigerians in LinkedIn.
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2016
op things hv change now o
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by somez(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Linda ikeji, olx, jiji...
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Leadership, FootballPoolsXtra, Guardian, BBC, etc
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by nicerichard05: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2016
ss
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
it's a lie how will LinkedIn be there when I hardly see people use it
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
fuckboy:
it's a lie how will LinkedIn be there when I hardly see people use it
ur opinion vs facts
Remember the Internet do not lie wink
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
directonpc:
ur opinion vs facts Remember the Internet do not lie wink
but bloggers do
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by directonpc(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
fuckboy:

but bloggers do
lol. Bloggers lie sha. "the Internet do not lie" is actually a quote from a movie (Home 2015)sha.
And finally the Internet has companies that deal strictly with measuring Web traffic.
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
5. Yahoo Yahoo.com lol.....na so all boys de system
Re: Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria by henryobinna(m): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2016
this list makes more sense than the one other thread I saw.

for those suggesting their favorite websites, its not done like that. there are companies whose job is to measure web traffic and an example is Alexa. go to Alexa.com and search for full list, if you want to know the position of your favorite website.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Adsense Acconut Has Been Disapproves / Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More / Please Help If You Know How To Get Youtube Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.