Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

The 11th Commandment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 11th Commandment (601 Views)

Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / This Is The Commandment For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 11th Commandment by rexben(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
The 11th commandment: Thou shall pay your tithes regularly.

How pastors wished that it was included in the commandments God gave Moses on Sinai.

Pastors exploits members. Even members loves to be exploited.
Christianity is evil.
Follow Jesus!

Re: The 11th Commandment by Wilgrea7(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2016
i thought u were an atheist

MODIFIED

i went through your posts... u have nice points tho.. i agree with u on so many terms. God help us all

1 Like

Re: The 11th Commandment by gentlegenius(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2016
I guess the 11th commandment is 'THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT'.
This very commandment is more important to today's Christians than the the real 10 commandments because even if you disobey the whole 10 and obey the 11th by making sure no one caught you, then you are still a saint in the eyes of others.
That's why our world is terribly evil. The more the number of churches and religions, the more corrupt our world is. Every body pretends to be religious by hiding their sin and being careful not to be caught while committing sin. They just obey the 11th commandment and forget the rest.
Re: The 11th Commandment by rexben(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:
i thought u were an atheist

MODIFIED

i went through your posts... u have nice points tho.. i agree with u on so many terms. God help us all
Seriously? Pls, can you list those terms, I'm interested
Re: The 11th Commandment by rexben(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
gentlegenius:
I guess the 11th commandment is 'THOU SHALL NOT BE CAUGHT'.
This very commandment is more important to today's Christians than the the real 10 commandments because even if you disobey the whole 10 and obey the 11th by making sure no one caught you, then you are still a saint in the eyes of others.
That's why our world is terribly evil. The more the number of churches and religions, the more corrupt our world is. Every body pretends to be religious by hiding their sin and being careful not to be caught while committing sin. They just obey the 11th commandment and forget the rest.
That's why Jesus and religion are diametrically opposed
Re: The 11th Commandment by Wilgrea7(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
rexben:
Seriously? Pls, can you list those terms, I'm interested

because of posts like this

rexben:
That's why Jesus and religion are diametrically opposed

you have an amazing set of doctrines... just that

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Need To Change Your Church / Winners Chapel Pastors Fight Over N16.5m Profit From Land Sale / Critics Of Fees Charged By Covenant Acting In Ignorance, Risk God’s Wrath – Oyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.