Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates (460 Views)

Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos) / Police Arrest Female Suspect Who Cleans Expiry Date On Food Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates by midpoint1967: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
This naralander needs your advice onthis delicate matter.

I work for an importer in Lagos (names withheld) who engages in the illicit act of altering product expiry dates on items which are eventually supplied to some supermarkets( names withheld) with so many branches in lagos. More than 100 different varieties of items are involved in this re-cycling scheme.

Recently a customer in one of these supermarkets purchased a soft drink supplied by our company which had even expired again after the first expiry date alteration. On detecting this, he started making trouble with our company and i was mandated to negotiate with him and we had to offer monetary compensation to this man.

Since this incident,i have not been comfortable with the work and have been opposing this illegal practice of my company. Because of this my boss has been victimising me and looking for an excuse to deal with me.

Please advise me on how to handle this matter . Can i lodge officail complaint against this company and invite the supermarket in the above incident of expired soft drink to testify against them?
Re: Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates by Blendoscarz10(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
dont feel insulted, buh i really have to say this...you, your boss, company, product, and even the customers are all scam..........

Since you had the guts to poison people and all you can do is come here and seek for advice.....karma go catch all of una.#

AFTER KILLING YOU NEED ADVICE..........THose Armed robbers can make heaven easily than you and your compani

2 Likes

Re: Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates by midpoint1967: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have resigned from the company and really feel remorse for working in such an organisation.
Re: Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates by dotman4real007(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
do you have hard evidence to support your claims? If you do send a report to nafdac, EFCC and the police, then send the reports to the supermarkets.
Re: Importer Who Changes Product Expiry Dates by ahamonyeka(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is my brother from the east.

Am proudly easterner and I do not support anything bad.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Arraigned By The EFCC For Money Laundering / Clearing Agent Arrested For Hiding N4bn Drug In Hair / Yahoo Hacked!!!: World's Biggest Hack Affecting 1 Billion Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.