Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING (1463 Views)

Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / "Nigerians In Malaysia Deportation Camp Need Government's Help" - Lady Cries Out / First International Flight Set To Be Receved At Kaduna Airport This Morning.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by jazzybass222(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
[b][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][email][/email]It's been heard that a Nigerian citizen lost is life at kenya deportation camp... source of death is still unknown. Almost 200 Nigerians have been arrested in Nairobi, kenya and they were been locked up at the deporting camp. It was well known before that any illegal foreigner arrested should be deported which i think its the normal procedure to every country. But the current issue here in kenya is other way round. Kenya immigration have seen these as an avenue to exploit more money from the people arrested. Before, when any arrest is made, they will be instantly deported...but right now, they arrest them and ask them to pay KSH70,000 each before they can be given a "DEPORTATION VISA".... yet, the foreigners are the one to pay for their flight back to their countries. This is really making me sick... the only thing i can see from all this is that "KENYAN GOVERNMENT ARE BREEDING THEIR CITIZEN FOR ANOTHER XENOPHOBIC ATTACK". It has gotten to the point that the Immigration are asking their citizens to give out the info and locations of any foreigner living around them. Lots of my friends have been deported unfairly, a friend of mine was recently deported because MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. Hes already a father to a Kenyan woman. Now, this issue is getting out of hand, Right now, its not about the illegal staying of the foreigners alone...its about hatred towards Nigerians, if any Kenyan is telling you guys that their country is not corrupt, That's a lie....the biggest truth is their they are the smartest thieves ever liveth in Africa. Their immigration sucks, when coming in to Kenya, after paying the sum of $50 for their visa, their police will threaten you bcoz u are a nigerian..and asked u to give them money...i pay up to $500 before they let me in. I was even accompany to use the ATM to withdraw from my Domiciliary account. It sucks to see Nigerians ranting with Kenyans on Nairaland ... Forget about the economy and forget about which country is beautiful or not.. Though our country economy sucks at the moment, but i know Nigeria will spring up again and we will see what will happen. It has become so obvious that even Kenyan ladies and some reasonable men are complaining on twitter about the mass arrest of Nigerians. Now, Many Nigerians are fleeing away...why? They will say Their life matters!!!!!!!!! This is what i know, we are all AFRICANS AND WE HAVE OUR BUT. we all struggling to make things better, What Nigerian is facing today, if Kenyan government should face it, your economy will grow bald bcoz you wont be able to survive it. We Nigerians will all stay strong and go through it all together. RIP TO A DEAR FRIEND AND A GOOD GUY THAT LOST HIS LIFE... LOVE U BLOOD.

THIS ARE THE FEW TWEETS ON TWITTER.[/b]

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by jazzybass222(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
MORE PICS FROM TWITTER

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by MtuMsuper: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
@Op your post is a rant with no head or tail. Load up the evidence, or else it remains a rant. We need proof.

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by uncleBee2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hard time don't last stay[b][/b] cool
Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by jazzybass222(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
MtuMsuper:
@Op your post is a rant with no head or tail. Load up the evidence, or else it remains a rant. We need proof.

R u asking me to go to JKIA and load up the evidence Anyway, i am here in kenya, i know whats going on and i have friends who are going through hell ur camp. So, stop sitting ur ass here on Nairaland and asking me for fucking proof.... Or u think ur government is gonna release this issue to the whole world

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by MtuMsuper: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
jazzybass222:

R u asking me to go to JKIA and load up the evidence Anyway, i am here in kenya, i know whats going on and i have friends who are going through hell ur camp. So, stop sitting ur ass here on Nairaland and asking me for fucking proof.... Or u think ur government is gonna release this issue to the whole world
Words can cut both ways, so try and remember that. Try not to insult your host either, it only makes his/ her case stronger. You could answer my query by giving a brief description of the dead man. Where was he from, age, occupation etc Sound real man, its all we are asking. Again your original post is jumbled up, i can't make head or tail of it.

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
200 people? With our noisy NGOs? You know the Chinedu saga also had a lot of false stories being cooked up against Kenya

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by MtuMsuper: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Muafrika2:
200 people? With our noisy NGOs? You know the Chinedu saga also had a lot of false stories being cooked up against Kenya
Yup. @Op better shed some more light on the issue. We have very noisy civil society, that's true.

2 Likes

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by Trapnews: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Not surprised! Flat heads will never respect their hosts. There is no tribe that is more enduring and accommodating as the Afonjas. Ugandan Jews will never learn and they keep having problems upandan creating enemies for the Nation undecided
Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by Bifwoli: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
MtuMsuper:

True this guy is just rambling with no clear thought process with emotional outbursts.There's a process to everything and if the immigrants flouted the law or the law enforcement also flouted the law let everyone face due process and be equally held accountable.

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by MtuMsuper: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Bifwoli:

True this guy is just rambling with no clear thought process with emotional outbursts.There's a process to everything and if the immigrants flouted the law or the law enforcement also flouted the law let everyone face due process and be equally held accountable.
precisely. he stopped just short of an expletive.
Op, you are reading this: who died? Where, how and when?

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Too early in the day to strain my eyes on trying to read a rant online. undecided

Typing in all bold, no paragraph No time abeg.

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by Solatium(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
jazzybass222:
[b][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][email][/email]It's been heard that a Nigerian citizen lost is life at kenya deportation camp... source of death is still unknown. Almost 200 Nigerians have been arrested in Nairobi, kenya and they were been locked up at the deporting camp. It was well known before that any illegal foreigner arrested should be deported which i think its the normal procedure to every country. But the current issue here in kenya is other way round. Kenya immigration have seen these as an avenue to exploit more money from the people arrested. Before, when any arrest is made, they will be instantly deported...but right now, they arrest them and ask them to pay KSH70,000 each before they can be given a "DEPORTATION VISA".... yet, the foreigners are the one to pay for their flight back to their countries. This is really making me sick... the only thing i can see from all this is that "KENYAN GOVERNMENT ARE BREEDING THEIR CITIZEN FOR ANOTHER XENOPHOBIC ATTACK". It has gotten to the point that the Immigration are asking their citizens to give out the info and locations of any foreigner living around them. Lots of my friends have been deported unfairly, a friend of mine was recently deported because MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. Hes already a father to a Kenyan woman. Now, this issue is getting out of hand, Right now, its not about the illegal staying of the foreigners alone...its about hatred towards Nigerians, if any Kenyan is telling you guys that their country is not corrupt, That's a lie....the biggest truth is their they are the smartest thieves ever liveth in Africa. Their immigration sucks, when coming in to Kenya, after paying the sum of $50 for their visa, their police will threaten you bcoz u are a nigerian..and asked u to give them money...i pay up to $500 before they let me in. I was even accompany to use the ATM to withdraw from my Domiciliary account. It sucks to see Nigerians ranting with Kenyans on Nairaland ... Forget about the economy and forget about which country is beautiful or not.. Though our country economy sucks at the moment, but i know Nigeria will spring up again and we will see what will happen. It has become so obvious that even Kenyan ladies and some reasonable men are complaining on twitter about the mass arrest of Nigerians. Now, Many Nigerians are fleeing away...why? They will say Their life matters!!!!!!!!! This is what i know, we are all AFRICANS AND WE HAVE OUR BUT. we all struggling to make things better, What Nigerian is facing today, if Kenyan government should face it, your economy will grow bald bcoz you wont be able to survive it. We Nigerians will all stay strong and go through it all together. RIP TO A DEAR FRIEND AND A GOOD GUY THAT LOST HIS LIFE... LOVE U BLOOD.

THIS ARE THE FEW TWEETS ON TWITTER.[/b]

OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM,WHY SHOULD YOU PAY $500 TO THE POLICE IF YOU HAVE GENUINE MOTIVE?...Oga your ways are not clear,why come here and rant? Sort your problems with them

1 Like

Re: ONE NIGERIAN DEAD IN DEPORTATION CAMP AT JKIA(NAIROBI,KEN) AIRPORT THIS MORNING by LadyX(f): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2016
And the people insulting the government on Twitter think they are helping matters...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Epic Reply By A Nigerian In Diaspora On Trump's Victory / Tuition Free Universities In Norway / From Lagos To Stardom: Untold Story Of Nigerian WWE Star Omogbehin A.k.a Omos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.