Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc (629 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Roofing And Finish Works For A New Bungalow In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc by afoo1: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I have a plot of land 60/120 on which I plan to build a bungalow. I am a Quantity surveying undergraduate so I am not that competent when it comes to building design or CAD. Another issue is that I am not based in Nigeria so I am also not very familiar with Nigerian building regulations and I am aware that due to the climate of Nigeria the way a building is planned out would need to be different from the way it is done in the UK where I gained all of my construction knowledge. I have been reading many Nairaland construction posts for quite a long time and I must say I love the knowledge, advice and expertise that is shared on this platform, it is very inspiring.

I will attach my (poor) attempts to produce CAD drawings based on what I had in mind but due to some uncertainty as to how the building should be laid out I stopped and decided to consult the Nairaland construction community in order to get some advice on the design ( i.e Window location, minimum required dimensions etc) and construction of this project and possibly financial advice so that I can get back to the drawing board and finalise my design.

once again please forgive my poor architectural drawings, normally i would just do a rough sketch but for the sake of clarity and the ability to upload I decided to try CAD.

Please all input would be highly appreciated no matter how small
By Gods grace, I shall one day have a topic titled "construction of my bungalow in Ikorodu, from start to finish"

Thanks

Re: Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc by afoo1: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
afoo1:
Hello Nairalanders, I have a plot of land 60/120 on which I plan to build a bungalow. I am a Quantity surveying undergraduate so I am not that competent when it comes to building design or CAD. Another issue is that I am not based in Nigeria so I am also not very familiar with Nigerian building regulations and I am aware that due to the climate of Nigeria the way a building is planned out would need to be different from the way it is done in the UK where I gained all of my construction knowledge. I have been reading many Nairaland construction posts for quite a long time and I must say I love the knowledge, advice and expertise that is shared on this platform, it is very inspiring.
I will attach my (poor) attempts to produce CAD drawings based on what I had in mind but due to some uncertainty as to how the building should be laid out I stopped and decided to consult the Nairaland construction community in order to get some advice on the design ( i.e Window location, minimum required dimensions etc) and construction of this project and possibly financial advice so that I can get back to the drawing board and finalise my design.
once again please forgive my poor architectural drawings, normally i would just do a rough sketch but for the sake of clarity and the ability to upload I decided to try CAD.
By Gods grace, I shall one day have a topic titled "construction of my bungalow in Ikorodu, from start to finish"
Thanks

Re: Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc by afoo1: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
afoo1:
Thanks

[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] PLEASE IGNORE THE SOFA IN ON AREA OF THE BUILDING!!
Re: Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc by alist(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Let's serve u...
Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 08038982710.
Re: Advice Needed Proposed Construction Of 3-4 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Lagos Dc by afoo1: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
This was my initial idea/dream but to reduce cost and stress I decided to make it a bungalow

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Lease???come In Here! / Land Is The Only Commodity That ALWAYS Appreciates....be Smart And Invest Now!! / Why You Should Invest In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.