Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

NFF Appoints Salisu Yusuf As Super Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Appoints Salisu Yusuf As Super Eagles Coach (528 Views)

NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Appoints Salisu Yusuf As Super Eagles Coach by joearinze(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has confirmed the appointment of Salisu Yusuf as the head coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria, Daily Post reports. Yusuf made the disclosure on Monday, October 24 in a chat with reporters right after a meeting with the NFF president Amaju Pinnick.

According to him, he has been awarded with a contract which he satisfied with. He said: “I have been offered a contract as Super Eagles Chief Coach and I am pleased with it. “I don’t have problem with the NFF or the technical adviser and other officials of the Super Eagles, so I am happy to continue with the job. “The NFF president promised that the contract will be made to me and he has lived up to his promise, and I must thank him for the gesture. On my part, I Salisu Yusuf who has been working without contract for months stated will do my best with the other members of the technical crew to ensure that the a Super Eagles qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.” Yusuf took over as Super Eagles coach from former Under-23 team handler, Samson Siasia, before Gernot Rohr’s appointment. Before his appointment as chief coach, he has been working and hoping to sign the deal which is reportedly worth N5m .
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1022420-breaking-nff-appoints-new-super-eagles-chief-coach.html

Re: NFF Appoints Salisu Yusuf As Super Eagles Coach by ezechueze(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Apologizes For PSG Own Goal / MMM News, {when To Start Matching} / WWE Royal Rumble 2017 Results, Live Streaming Match Coverage: Roman Reigns Vs. K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.