Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) (8575 Views)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by olaboo123: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
See d Gold digger lady behind, Chai girls ;DSee d Gold digger lady behind, Chai girls

9 Likes

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bìtches..some even dance stark naked in club these days..all for the money!

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by cescky(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmm

I de catch fear oo and fear de Catch me

On a serious note with lesbianism,gay rights, obamas satanic policies etc I doubt if sodom and gormrohra was this bad.
I think wev exceeded their level of evil

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mtcheeew after they will be shouting respect women. They dont know that you earn respect not force it on people.

14 Likes

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
money!!! they get it and they waste it...
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Trump was right after all
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by cosby02(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Doomed generation

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by onward4life(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
olaboo123:
Shared online by the clubs...

source and more : http://loveandgizt..com.ng/2016/06/why-should-girl-allow-this-to-be-done.html

Violence against Women.

Women right my Nip ples
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Funlordjnr: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Its called balling.......and maybe it was the _bitches birthday too!

Everyone gets showered on their birthday after all!

tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by harizonal123(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ewwwwweeeeeee! See what the love for money has caused this lady

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by stamcy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Every where i look i c bitches in different shape and sizes. If i marry and my wife born girl, she go always dea indoors because every were is full of kwarruption
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by queenitee(f): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
UnlimitedIfex:
Every where i look i c bitches in different shape and sizes. If i marry and my wife born girl, she go always dea indoors because every were is full of kwarruption
Lol,the lady you gonna marry nko?
Is it even possible, for you to keep her indoors?plus those are the type of girls that becomes real bad when they get little freedom

But the lady is really stupid!

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by sleeknick: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sacrificial lamb grin
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Anything for the money... Worthless.
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Dexema(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2016
She's actively on duty, next stop is the other room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by HtwoOw: 2:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Shey na Omoluabi dey go club?

Wetin you find go

Abi where you tiff pishure grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Twizzy30(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Baba God. My prayer be say when I wan settle down, no gimme foolish woman and woman wey don spoil finish. Na Virgin make you dash me ooi grin
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by ameezy(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2016
undecided cheesy
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
because its her body and not yours
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by bana91(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2016
cool in dis recession period, do u know wat a bottle of Andre cost, so why won't d guy have a fair share of what he is paying for.
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by kvngveektour(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2016
and someone will come and go and be telling me to respect women cos it's not easy to bleep for a week or change ur last name or bring a child into this world.

iLaugh

abeg somebori help me with that lil Wayne pisure
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Somebody's future wife n mother
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dat thing dey pepper dat oloriburuku for toto o
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by timmyblast(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
she's just doing her joc
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by timmyblast(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
she's just doing her job

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by JohnieWalker(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
bana91:
cool in dis recession period, do u know wat a bottle of Andre cost, so why won't d guy have a fair share of what he is paying for.
how much does it cost...
2k and 2k5
yimmu
Re: Why Should A Girl Allow This To Be Done On Her At A Public Club (photos) by bana91(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Sues NBC For N100m Over 'this Is Nigeria' Ban / Leaked Tape Of LAUTECH Student Trending Online / Kanye West Gets New Set Of Teeth! Diamonds (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.