Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3665353 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:
There are vacancies for engineering grads.

i saw someone make a screen shot but there was no Mechanical Engineering in that list. Someone should please confirm.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Zirah:

All my files are in pdf infact thats not the only problem am facing when i fill higher institution slot it turn out to be all blank including secondary school fields.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tee4naija(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2016
chidicute:
I have scanned my docs with Camscanner (an app on my infinix Hot note) and it automatically converts them to PDF. Try download Camscanner app on ur phone and scan ur docs with it.If it doesn't work, I will PM u my email.

Pls can you help me convert my waec result to pdf, u could drop ur email address to me here,ama send it immediately, so that i can apply for this opening too, thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MyMouth(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Why are all these organisations not making provisions for M.Sc graduate with little or no expirence na? Most if not all candidates with Nigerian Masters degree are over 30 due to strikes and other issues that are associated with Nigerian universities. Now which position do i apply here, Am over 30 with an M.Sc, and have no expirence in the oil sector. Pls i need advice!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Eden007(m): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:

Goodluck to the zoologists and indeed every applicant.

Even more recruitments next year!!!
please is there no opportunity for mechanical Engineering?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HealthCoach1: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Naavah(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Site no longer available cry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
If you don't no anybody. Don't apply. That's the simple truth. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VOJA(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Setaje:
If you don't no anybody. Don't apply. That's the simple truth. grin

We may not know anybody per se, but we know an awesome GOD who knows all and is ready to grant our heart desires... No Challenge!

23 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obongtunji: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
That's goodnews
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by semasir: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Common picture has been my problem since and now it's temporarily down..... Crappy Portal with more frustration.

Almost everything in my dear Nigeria must be wàhálà bound.

Abul20:
I have registered and a mail was sent to my email. I followed the link and log in to fill my details in page 1 and 2, on getting to page 3 where they request for schools attended and upload of certificates the thing refuse to go. Tried several time but the same thing

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2016
VOJA:

We may not know anybody per se, but we know an awesome GOD who knows all and is ready to grant our heart desires... No Challenge!

Oga they started doing the interview since. This is formalty. I won't say more than that. Good luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrDojo(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Icemat10:
How to successfully summit your application
1 make sure you have scanned passport
2 make sure you have scanned documents of degree or HND certificate, NYSC and your OLevel result all in PDF.
3 don't rush and be careful.
4 For your Education stage just fill your secondary school then upload those 3 documents listed above, then save and continue.
5 lastly cross check your application then edit your Education section by adding the name of your poly or uni.

As easy as GEJ Govt.

good morning bro,

can someone use Notification of result in lieu of B.sc Certificate? for fresh/recent graduates?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mznaett: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2016
chiben1983:
How much will they pay for experience person like me?I have more than 5years years experience in project planning and control in Engineering in Qatar with various company which our client is Qatar petroleum(QP).am still 30years.

Hello sir!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
MrDojo:

good morning bro,

can someone use Notification of result in lieu of B.sc Certificate? for fresh/recent graduates?
Well you can,but what of nysc cert nko?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Neroski(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Setaje:

Oga they started doing the interview since. This is formalty. I won't say more than that. Good luck
I hope you also know that they recently last month recruited for i think OND only and maybe that is the interview u are referring to.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Neroski:

I hope you also know that they recently last month recruited for i think OND only and maybe that is the interview u are referring to.

Naaaaa. This current one. you people should apply. You might be lucky. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nwakibie3(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Bolognese:
Bros please how did you successfully fill the stage 3 "Education" because whenever I try adding institutions, the page wipes, and I can't get past that stage. Epp a brother.

jst fill only the secondary school then wen u get to the stage of review u can now add ur higher institution. that was how i did mine
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2016
semasir:
Common picture has been my problem since and now it's temporarily down..... Crappy Portal with more frustration.

Almost everything in my dear Nigeria must be wàhálà bound.

I have submitted finally the site is still working but you have to be patient with it, if it says service temporarily unavailable go back and reload until you succeed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abtywo(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
PLS CAN A GRADUATE OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (CHEMISTRY /BIOCHEMISTRY) APPLY
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babatawa(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Roon9:
Oya! Wia are the goons

Mightyodi Kasich Shalom4eva Ademasta Generouslord Seconsol92 Georgekingsley Babatawa Damzed Kellyboo
This Man Sabi my waka sha cheesy Big ups bro thanks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mickool(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Noted. Thanks op. When is the deadline of submission? Am yet to collect my exemption letter.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crowntoro(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
VOJA:

1million likes for you Bro

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Great stuff.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by boa(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrDojo(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Neroski:

Well you can,but what of nysc cert nko?

Yeah I have that, thanks for the info...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruthieo(f): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
will ur uni or poly reflect on what u to print out?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LKO(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
God abeg favour me with this job.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EnEnPeecee: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2016
I study education and i made 2:1. Can i apply too?
Pls i need urgent reply
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jashar(f): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Someone is feeling smug with herself on this thread. The attitude stinks to high heavens. undecided undecided undecided

If she has a job, what is she doing here?

Don't be discouraged my dear people, 'for it is not of him who wills, or he who runs, it's God that shows mercy'.

Love y'all.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emyben(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2016
As an Architect, you can apply under the Environment section i suppose. Since Architecture is part of Environmental Sciences.
Aint it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by prideemma: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls what do they mean by using uppercase and lowercase in creating password, need answer ungent Plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P