Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Will U Do Or Won't Do If U Could Reverse Time To The Past? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will U Do Or Won't Do If U Could Reverse Time To The Past? (681 Views)

What will u do in this scenerio??? / My Girlfriend And I (can U Do This To Your Girlfriend) Hilarious Joke / Can U Do This For 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do Or Won't Do If U Could Reverse Time To The Past? by kwinsliy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yea thats the plain question.
Some pple hv regretted doing some things in the past others regret not doing something they should have done.
Share with us what u will change in ur past that has affected ur today.
Re: What Will U Do Or Won't Do If U Could Reverse Time To The Past? by engrMikemd(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
a lot
Re: What Will U Do Or Won't Do If U Could Reverse Time To The Past? by lhawarl1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
I would like to go back in time to when i was in primary school, and re-live my life again

(1) (Reply)

Attention!attention!!attention!!!! / If You Are An Mmm Investor Please Try To Attend This Crusade (pic) / Phone Of Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.