Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Strength Of Mmm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strength Of Mmm (1388 Views)

The Evils Of MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Facts And Figures Of MMM Nigeria: The Endpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strength Of Mmm by sambas: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
*strength of MMM*

# you are not forced to bring Downliners before qualifying for your benefits

# the REALITY of MMM is enticing such that, on mere pledge to Provide Help to someone, you are instantly credited with the MAVRO equivalent of the amount you pledge for and it as well grows its 30% interest as for the reward if giving.

#. the system is open in operations, everybody can become a Guider and build their team and also those that don't have such time to commit to the task of guidance and remain ordinary participants are not left out, they still get referral bonus
I
#. Now talk of the ideology of MMM, it binds the heart of the participants with a sense of responsibility to Help one another, the participants are taught to understand the proof that the community is of the people, for the people and by the people. So everyone tends to put there best because MMM inspires the hidden content of other people due to honesty, trust and fairness

There is no central account for payment, so you get more confidence in taking such decisions

#. the referral bonus is meant to encourage the population grow, so participants invite the people in her sphere of influence to MMM as natural

#. the risk analysis of MMM is properly managed so people can have much confidence to give the risk a trial

All these are of the uniqueness of MMM and how the constant PH used in paying the people who are now to GH)
#let's not fold our hands and watch the federal government destroy our only hope of survival in this administration so we shall be posting proof of payment gotten from mmm to encourage new participants.
Provided help of 200k and got helped of 283k

MMM IS MY PROVEN REALITY

1 Like

Re: Strength Of Mmm by naijaGhandi: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
If you're into MMM and you have many referrals, chat me up on 07065397190. I have a good deal for you.

(1) (Reply)

Business Softwares / I'm Seeking Some Buyers For My Craigslist Leads !! / Breaking:liliane Bettencourt, World’s Richest Woman Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.