Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real (1089 Views)

A Manager For A Start Up Coy Is Needed / A Non Banking Financial Services Coy Is Recruiting For Financial Advisor Abuja / Who Knows This Coy At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by oluhyohmih(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please help a brother... am presently at Ibadan and I can't specify the position I applied for and the name of the company... Is it worth going or is it those GNLD.
Please I need a quick response
Thanks

Prior to your job application, you will be interviewed on FRI 28/10/2016 by 8.30am at TUCHER CONSULT No. 76B ADENIYI JONES OPPOSITE LAGOON HOSPITAL IKEJA, LAGOS. Pls come with 2 photocopies of your credentials and 2 passport photographs.
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by arthurshelly: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
oluhyohmih:
Please help a brother... am presently at Ibadan and I can't specify the position I applied for and the name of the company... Is it worth going or is it those GNLD.
Please I need a quick response
Thanks
Prior to your job application, you will be interviewed on FRI 28/10/2016 by 8.30am at TUCHER CONSULT No. 76B ADENIYI JONES OPPOSITE LAGOON HOSPITAL IKEJA, LAGOS. Pls come with 2 photocopies of your credentials and 2 passport photographs.

Try to google there name nah....ibadan ppl with Ibadan style.,lol
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by oluhyohmih(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
arthurshelly:

Try to google there name nah....ibadan ppl with Ibadan style.,lol
My bro I have tried google but nothing about the coy
Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by Optimist4life: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
oluhyohmih:

Thanks
Bro no disturb ya self na GNLD Invite na their text format. Prior to your application bla bla
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by Peacefultosin: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Search for the address on google.
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by oluhyohmih(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Optimist4life:

Bro no disturb ya self na GNLD Invite na their text format. Prior to your application bla bla

Thanks for the eye opener
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by arthurshelly: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2016
oluhyohmih:

Thanks
If you are in Lagos you can give a try...good luck bro
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by primeson1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
http://tucherconsult.com/

that's their website, search google well next time.

you can go if you want to.
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by oluhyohmih(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
primeson1:
http://tucherconsult.com/
that's their website, search google well next time.
you can go if you want to.
Bro thank you very much
Re: Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real by arthurshelly: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
oluhyohmih:

Bro thank you very much
Someone in,other tread said he call there number and they ask him to come along with 5k to used to verify authecity of the result of the applicant...with the format that say come with two photocopy of ur result and pass port its show how poor the company is.they dont have printer or what?why requesting for 5k from applicant?I smell GNLD jor....the put yahoo mail as there email address in the advert

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Receptionist/front Desk / Salary Range For A 4 Star Hotel / Vacancies At Lekki Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.