Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Touching Love Story That'll Make U Cry - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Touching Love Story That'll Make U Cry (716 Views)

Hilarious Question That Will Make U Laugh So Hard / Crazily Funny Memes To Make U Laugh Out Loud / Crazily Funny Memes To Make U Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Love Story That'll Make U Cry by holuwertobex(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2016
10th Grade:- As I sat there in English class,
I stared at the girl next to me.
She was my so called 'best
friend'.
I stared at her long, silky hair,
and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that,
and I knew it.
After class,
she walked up to me and asked
me for
the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her.She said
'thanks'
and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her, I want her to
know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why. 11th grade:- The
phone rang. On the other end,
it was her. She was in tears,
mumbling on and on about how
her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over
because she didn't want to be alone, So I
did.
As I sat next to her on the sofa, I
stared at her
soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew
Barrymore movie, and three bags CONTINUE READING. TOUCHING LOVE STORY THAT'LL MAKE U CRY
Re: Touching Love Story That'll Make U Cry by Christianbente: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
La click la bend

(1) (Reply)

Weed Is Bae / Islamic TV Station In Trouble After Showing Pono During Programme / Ghana Skit: Define Photosynthesis (fotosythentic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.