Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Costing For 2bed Twin Bungalow Foundation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Costing For 2bed Twin Bungalow Foundation (686 Views)

6million For 2bed Room Bungalows At Move Ofada / COSTING For A 4 Bedroom Duplex And A 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Type And Cost Of Bungalow Foundation In Okun Ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Costing For 2bed Twin Bungalow Foundation by Mrfixitxtech: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Hello guy,I have a 2bed twin apartment bungalow project at hand of 321 square meter, I told the builders to send their quotation for foundation and one of the quotation for materials that I got was 800pcs of 9 inches blocks,20 tonnes of sharp sand,10 tones of haif inch(0.5 inch granite size), 25 bags of cement,saw 5planks into 3inch,3dozen of peg, 8kg of 2.5inch nails.please can all this materials listed above okay to erect a foundation? N.B the land is a dry land.
Re: Costing For 2bed Twin Bungalow Foundation by Babs612000(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Mrfixitxtech:
Hello guy,I have a 2bed twin apartment bungalow project at hand of 321 square meter, I told the builders to send their quotation for foundation and one of the quotation for materials that I got was 800pcs of 9 inches blocks,20 tonnes of sharp sand,10 tones of haif inch(0.5 inch granite size), 25 bags of cement,saw 5planks into 3inch,3dozen of peg, 8kg of 2.5inch nails.please can all this materials listed above okay to erect a foundation? N.B the land is a dry land.
. That should be ok but add 200 more blocks , 5tons to the granite and 15bags of cement l have a similar project at hand now.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Renovated 2br Flat / Mini Flat Upstairs / Surulere Beautiful Area / 6 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Lekki Ajah (N75m) / Cost Of Recorded Survey Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.