Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale (2149 Views)

Any Clash Of Clan Player Here Hands Up / Clash Of Clan For Sale (pics) / Clash Of Clan Th9 Base For Sale *photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Hey guy's. I have a maxed TH8 town hall for sale. I have made a huge progress and now i'm currently in TH9. I'm in XP 90 and i have 5 builder's. For an average player like myself, it'll take you 2½ years to get that far. Trust me, you dont wont to loose this offer!!!
PRICE:N60,000
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP(08097534595)

Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by XVIER(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Nice, you have really gone far. But bro 60,000 how far you?
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by freesinzu(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2016
Guy u funny o, y would anyone wat to buy your account, the game has gone stale already,
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by Marvel1206: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2016
If dem buy your account, wetin dem wan use am do?
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by guydangerous(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
how much profit will the buyer gain after buying the account abi clash of clan don turn to business wey dy yield money.
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lols...i forgot i'm dealing with Nigerian's. seriously though, you can check for the average price of a maxed lv8 townhall then you'll understand that my price tag is not out of place. If you are interested in buying, you can add me on whatsapp so we could negotiate the price...and yes, clash of clans is not stale. Infact, it's one of the best 3 strategy games on IOS and the game as managed to accumulate more players all over the globe because of it's recent update's: check google if you have any doubt. If you love playstore game's, you'll know better wink
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by Sylar3333: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
TopDogNaija:
Lols...i forgot i'm dealing with Nigerian's. seriously though, you can check for the average price of a maxed lv8 townhall then you'll understand that my price tag is not out of place. If you are interested in buying, you can add me on whatsapp so we could negotiate the price...and yes, clash of clans is not stale. Infact, it's one of the best 3 strategy games on IOS and the game as managed to accumulate more players all over the globe because of it's recent update's: check google if you have any doubt. If you love playstore game's, you'll know better wink
will the thing be giving you money
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sylar3333:
will the thing be giving you money
Seriously! Must of us don't get the idea of online gaming. It's not abt making money or just playing for playing sake's. It's abt making good achievements over a long period of time. you also get to make new friend's and gamers also use online gaming as a chatting medium. some of my course mate at the university also play clash of clans and we do communicate through "coc".lols. Not dat it's necessary but it kind of makes social media more fun. What makes me love the game with passion is dat it's unpredictable. battle's may not always turn out as planned and you can also challenge your friends to battle. seriously, Clash of clans is a " MUST HAVE GAME" on ios. As a beginner, must clans would reject ur request because of ur xperience level except you join an amateur clan but i've gone through the stress of building my empire since june 2014 till date. If u are a clasher you would understand me very well. I used to criticize my junior brother for playing the game because i thought it was not mature until i started playing it myself. The game gets a whole lot more interesting when you join an active clan. Dats when the real game begins. Joining a clan will enable you to participate in clan wars and battle for resources. You can even challenge a group of people you know to war to settle rivalries or even start new ones. Lols. I'm not sugar coating anything... infact i grew so addicted dat it's beginning to affect my studies dats y i want to get it off my neck.
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
hey guys...i am willing to trade my coc account for 30k upfront. It's considerable because it's sold at a higher price on ebay. Contact on 08097534595
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
TopDogNaija:
hey guys...i am willing to trade my coc account for 30k upfront. It's considerable because it's sold at a higher price on ebay. Contact on 08097534595
. A buyer should turn up for God sake! grin...seriously!
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by freesinzu(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Am also in town level 9, I just want 10k for my account
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2016
10k?...very good! thank you for spoiling my forum with your advert. You can kindly leave your number for a buyer. You still dont get it, do you? .Nigerian's are not into online gaming as in foreign countries. good luck finding a buyer...
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by freesinzu(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2016
Am sorry, hace been playin this game for 2 years just dont wanna lose on an opportunity to gain something on it
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TopDogNaija(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
No p...Man must chop grin
Re: Clash Of Clan's Account For Sale by TissuePaper: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2019
TopDogNaija:
No p...Man must chop grin
hw far u finally sell am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crushy Fingers ✌️�� NEW UPDATE / Real Racing 3 Game On Android Is More Realistic / 10 Most Shocking Lotto Stories Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.