Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

10 Things To Do After Buying That Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Things To Do After Buying That Phone (390 Views)

Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Do After Buying That Phone by Sniper453(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Now I know getting a new phone is cool
But u guess you would agree with me that after getting a new phone,there are things that you are suppose to do before you can fully enjoy it

so I piled up a list of things necessary for one to do after getting a new phone

You can see my comprehensive list of things to do after getting a new phone here

www.viperville.ml/2016/10/first-10-things-to-do-after-buying-that.html?m=1
Love this article!? stay tuned for more!
Re: 10 Things To Do After Buying That Phone by hakinze00(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used Gionee M3 / My Google Playstore Is Nt Logging In / Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Review And Camera Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.