Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ads Campaign - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ads Campaign (418 Views)

Facebook And Instagram Ads(campaign Objectives). / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ads Campaign by Nerdychica(f): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2016
I want to run Facebook ads , and I have a budget of about 4 k. . please let me know if you can help , and how many people I will be able to reach in one week , More jobs are on the way if this campaign is successfull please i want this transaction to be secure so I would like escrow service with a reputable exchanger that will hold the money and release it once the campaign has been concluded . thank you
Re: Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ads Campaign by prestige2013: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Chat 08025470880
He helped me on that 4 months ago on my page.
Re: Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ads Campaign by senoritaflora(f): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Simply download Pages Manager from goggle play store. Once you do dat, you can either boost a post or boost a page. You will see the prices and total number of people you are able to reach in one week. Enjoy.
Re: Who Can Help Me Run A Facebook Ads Campaign by Nerdychica(f): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
senoritaflora:
Simply download Pages Manager from goggle play store. Once you do dat, you can either boost a post or boost a page. You will see the prices and total number of people you are able to reach in one week. Enjoy.
CBN has restricted the use of naira denominated cards on international transactions . I can't use my card to boost any post , that's why I am asking

(1) (Reply)

Vessel For Scrap Purpose For Sale / Another Tomato Paste Company Leaves Nigeria / Jumia Black Friday Offers Await You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.