Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Get Long And Thick Relaxed Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Long And Thick Relaxed Hair (2146 Views)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / Short Hairstyles And Haircuts For Women With Relaxed, Natural Hair / Hair Steaming Do's And Don'ts For Relaxed Hair (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Long And Thick Relaxed Hair by Tonkabelle: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Hello everyone I relaxed my hair recently, actually I texlaxed my hair this means when you use a relaxer in your hair and you leave your hair slightly under processed so that it still has some texture left in it. To find out more about texlaxing and other healthy hair care habits, please refer to my blog. Anyway for this blog post I stated everything I did the night before in preparation for getting my hair relaxed. I also state how my hair was texlaxed properly. If you know that your hair is breaking and shedding after relaxing it, please read this post so that you can know what to do to prevent this from happening in the future. If you want to know how you can get long, healthy hair then please follow the link and don't forget to share with others who might find it beneficial:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/10/relaxer-update.html
Re: How To Get Long And Thick Relaxed Hair by Tonkabelle: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hope you have been able to read how to properly relax hair by going to the link.
Re: How To Get Long And Thick Relaxed Hair by streem26: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
I am a brand new relaxer after being natural for nearly 11-12 yrs. I'm currently 5 weeks post. I've always had very thick hair.

I use Linange and still have texture after washing.

I used heat the day after relaxing and haven't bothered to use it since then because it is usually in a bun or high messy pony.

I seal and moisturize nightly and sometimes skip nights if I feel my hair is moisturized enough and just put cream on the ends.

I'm enjoying the "relaxer challenge" as I call it because I feel like I mastered natural and now I want to see if I can master relaxed hair and after will do brazilian blowout smiley

thanks for share.

(1) (Reply)

Makeup And Bead Training. / Ankara Off Shoulder Top With Choker, Size 10/12, Port Harcourt / Top Ankara Slayers, These Are The Best 30 Ankara Off Shoulder Dresses In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.