Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap (46171 Views)

Flood Sweeps 11-year-old Boy, Rescuer To Death In Lagos / Birthday Party In Lushi, Bauchi Turns Bloody, 3 Die, 8 Injured, 75 Arrested / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by henrygoody(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
funstufz:
Na for that road the thing happened? undecided undecided

I wonder undecided
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by kwinsliy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omo so dey don dey give pple wireless slap abi. Which network them dey use? 5G?
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by ikemesit4477: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
NanagistBlog:

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-3-die-in-mysterious-well-rescuer-receives-strange-slap/
These same thing has happen in my town before, it was also soak away, so it was under construction, so there was an heavy rain in the morning, so the soak away was now fill up with water, so the owner of the house now contacted two guys to come and remove the water, so they can be able to work on it the following day, these guys now came with pumping machine to drain the water out, but without knowing instead of keeping the pumping machine outside, they put it inside the soak away and they started work, so because of the carbon from the pumping machine both of them became unconscious, they couldn't come out, so when the owner of the house saw that, both of them were trap, he now go in to help them, he also get trap as well, three people died instantly
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Emycord: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tomorrow them go say igbo love money pass
boman2014:
slap? Wetin person no go hear

greedy man
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
evegran:
Lol! Confused story!

I tire o...
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Themandator: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
S
funstufz:

I didn't know when I burst out laughing at this your question.. Lol
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by kelvinkosi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
emeijeh:
Juju!

@Op, you say for inside well, later u write borehole.
Abi na u receive the spiritual slap? grin
lolzzzz guy u self ur own no good ooo

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by 234mk0: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
D lady livin in dat compound shld throughly investigated
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by benzems(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dady you can lie
lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by beejay2653(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
human can't go into borehole... but well .. and the pastor in question should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by ocshap: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
graphic pics. from the scene

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by ocshap: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
graphic pics from d scene

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Philipmems:
See let us forget that spiritual slap rubbish, the problem is that the level of oxygen in a deep hole or well in this case is very low. It will knock you concious when you go down there... oxygen deprivation to the body leads to fainting, long-term loss of consciousness, coma, seizures, cessation of brain stem reflexes, and brain death. You have to use the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) when going into a well.
u be better person jor.. Same way a man died in my aunts hubbys well CUs of air,. He was asked to come out that fuel for the gen is about to go off he said make I dig small before u could say jack suffocated inside and died instantly,.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Oluwarkingsley(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nicodemus 19:19
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by temiaseese: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
funstufz:

I wonder ooo
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by AkumahTalk(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cock and Bull story!
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by satysaca: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
ocshap:
graphic pics from d scene
I was there life I live at Abatete drive I spent all the day there . The 1st news I heard wasthis same fake. News about slapping somebody so I had to see to the end to be sure. So I stayed there all thru and many people from different areas came there the Abokis and the professionals in digging bole holes came there. They all explained about the gas and the later cut plaintain leave and put it there and the leave shrink and got heat. They said nobody should enter there till that air vaccum or cleaner. Don't know the name of the engine was brought so they on Generator and the machine was lowered into the well and cleared the gas before someone who believes in juju do so incarnations and enter there and they were brought out. Please disregard the rumour it is all lies. Believe me I live very close to the house it happened. I heard this fake news of ghost but I spoke with the person that came out from there he said what happened there. The corpses and the machine someone post the bole hole I didn't snap the bole whole

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by scachy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pix

Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by destinydeco(m): 1:02am On Oct 27, 2016
hmmmmmm so juju still exist
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by loschivatos(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2016
Philipmems:
See let us forget that spiritual slap rubbish, the problem is that the level of oxygen in a deep hole or well in this case is very low. It will knock you concious when you go down there... oxygen deprivation to the body leads to fainting, long-term loss of consciousness, coma, seizures, cessation of brain stem reflexes, and brain death. You have to use the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) when going into a well.

Good scientific explanation but could same scenario play out in six feet grave? Cos I withnessed two able men dead in an open grave prepared for other corpse.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by davidif: 2:30am On Oct 27, 2016
2people:
Where is the well?

Bros, that picture is really funn. What year was that?
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by justmenoni: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2016
and last last, he uploaded picture of a road grin grin grin grin grin
emeijeh:
Juju!

@Op, you say for inside well, later u write borehole.
Abi na u receive the spiritual slap? grin
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Philipmems(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2016
loschivatos:

Good scientific explanation but could same scenario play out in six feet grave? Cos I withnessed two able men dead in an open grave prepared for other corpse.

Just 6 feet of open grave... shocked shocked
Can't explain that shocked
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by rphlogbe: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2016
territorial demons at work.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by timatedre: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2016
its so strange indeed but you never can tell the kind of world we live in now
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
orimsamsam:

See has people dey laugh for sad story
wetin make we come do? grin
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by walosky(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Philipmems:
so who slapped d 4th guy and y was his face swollen? Was it as a result of lack of oxygen? I just dey ask o...
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by AlanSugar(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
orimsamsam:

See has people dey laugh for sad story

Na for where you see sad story, this useless and God - forsaken lies you call a story? May God forgive hungry bloggers ijn!
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by advocatebaba(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2016
Philipmems:
4GET DIS UR YANKEE EXPLANATION, IT HAPPENED REAL HERE IN NASARAWA STATE WHERE I LIVE, TWO DIED IN DIS CASE ND EVEN D WELL IS NT DEEP AT ALL, IT TOOK D HELP OF A SPIRITUALIST B4 D LITU GIRL ND HER RESCUER WERE BROUGHT OUT. SOMETHINGS HAPIN BEYOND UR NOSE.
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by humblemikel(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2016
u will be a very renowned fiction writer, but i dont think we need such writers here in Niaraland,
Try pick up from where Shakespeare and John Milton stop.
Thanks and nice try. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap by humblemikel(f): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
ikemesit4477:
These same thing has happen in my town before, it was also soak away, so it was under construction, so there was an heavy rain in the morning, so the soak away was now fill up with water, so the owner of the house now contacted two guys to come and remove the water, so they can be able to work on it the following day, these guys now came with pumping machine to drain the water out, but without knowing instead of keeping the pumping machine outside, they put it inside the soak away and they started work, so because of the carbon from the pumping machine both of them became unconscious, they couldn't come out, so when the owner of the house saw that, both of them were trap, he now go in to help them, he also get trap as well, three people died instantly

Mr SO AND SO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.