Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,891 members, 7,824,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free (1498 Views)

Land-cheap Sale, Investor Delight, Good Location At Harmony Estate,ifako GBAGADA / Now Selling Plots Of Land @ Cheap Prices!!!!!! / Land Cheap @ Favour Estate, Agbara For N468,000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by rafcrown(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2007
A PLOT OF LAND NEEDED-AYOBO, IPAJA,IJAYE,IJEGUN,AYETORO ETC.RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE,ANYBODY WITH CONTACT OR INFO
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by rafcrown(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2007
HELLO PAL
PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE DETAILS OR FULL INFO
rafcrownus@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by LoverBwoy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2007
@dollarwise
what part of Ipaja ?

after the estates?
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by arorote77(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2007
please specify your price range request
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by godsown3(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2007
there's a plot of land in mowe,which is increadibly cheap, let me have your budget i.e your purse.my email is olanrewajuhans@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by rafcrown(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2007
HELLO
THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT RESPONDED TO MY ADVERT.I HAVE NOW GOT ONE .I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO U ALL
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by mmakara(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2007
u want to eat ur cake n have it abi?
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by ibssystems(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2007
How much does a plot of land in mowe sell for now
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by kusehin(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2007
it depends on what u want. i have acres for sale and even plots. i have some in ofada town.just behind mowe.
Re: I Need A Plot Of Land -cheap And Trouble Free by omoadewunm(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2007
There is a plot of land at abule-Aka, ajangbadi in badagry local government of lagos state costs 1million naira(quote) and 1 hectare of land costs 6million naira(quote) by the same owner. The amount is negotiable. the ower owns the street, he wants me to bring intending buyer. Behold, the intending buyer will pay 10% of the cost to me as commission. The survey plan and other documents available. I will connect the intending buyer to negotiate directly with the owne concerning the price and mode of payment and other relevant documents.
Interested buyer should contact me through this address and gsm: adewunmi_olawale@yahoo.com, phlpwale@yahoo.ie. GSM: 08027609349, 08033221259

First come first buy.

(1) (Reply)

One Plot Of Land @ Lekki Phase 1 For Sale @ N50m Net / To Let - Self Contained, Idi Iroko, Lekki 2 By Abraham Adesanya Est. 130k Per Yr / 5 Acres Of Land Along Cmd Road Magodo Shangisha: C/o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.