Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. (1023 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / [a Must Read] Men Only!! Here Are Signs That Shows Your Woman Has Slept With A L / List: These 7 Photos That Shows Your Brokeness Is Own Whole Other Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Sadly most people with higher IQ tend to underestimate their own intelligence,
Here are signs that shows you might be one of the smartest individual alive,

1. You have an insatiable curiosity:
Geniuses are curious about almost everything, this burning desire to understand and
try explain why some things happen and always feeling uncomfortable being ignorant about something
is one proof that shows your a genius. their quest to understand every details about almost everything only makes
them exercise their IQ even more. their curiosity knows no limits.

2. You love reading:
People perceive readers as boring eggheads, but the reverse is the case
because reading is the most powerful tool for mental expansion. True Geniuses are
those who do not only read to pass a course but also to satisfy their curiosity about a subject, phenomenon etc.
This also links to the first sign stated earlier.

3. You love a good mental challenge
A close friend of mine taught me how the play the game of chess, October 2015, guess what,
after two weeks of practice and losing uncountable times to him, it changed for a game between
Chelsea vs Under 12's to a game between Chelsea vs Real Madrid.
Geniuses love mental challenges, they love cross words, they love puzzles, they love debates etc.

4. You are forgetful
forgetfulness as awkward as it might sound, is a sign your a genius,
your mind is always processing lots things at thus, makes you forget lots of things.
Think of every absent-minded professor you've ever met.
Intellectuals tend to be preoccupied with other things.
Forgetfulness isn't the sign of a dullard, but rather a brilliant woman or man.

5. You talk to yourself
Once considered a sign of insanity, talking to yourself has shown to improve memory.
People who talk to themselves are considerably smarter because when you speak to yourself loudly,
It reinforces ideas, and it will become easier to remember things better the next time.
If you talk to yourself, you're not crazy. You're probably a genius!

So these are the signs of genius, If you matched all five then probably you are a genius.

Nigerians are geniuses but sadly our environment has played a negative role in discovering this gift,
Government and Private sectors only promote football, music, and movies, and ignore
Programmers, Chess lovers, Spelling B's , Mathematical Wizards, etc...

cc seun
cc lala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2016
OP I have seen people with this sign and still as stupid 4uck

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. by ezechueze(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Hunger is no respecter of genius
Re: Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. by Aiholi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
sad might be true.. I know i'm a genius.. I exhibit all the afore-mentioned tho..

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That Shows Your A Born Genius. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin This is I being defined. . . Lalasticlala, get this to frontpage, let me discover more of my race. . . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Restoration Power Hits Mrs Esther Edet Gave Birth To 5 Children At Time After 10 / Check Out Ola Dips New Look / 10 Most Dangerous Snake Species In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.