Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go (1552 Views)

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Orator2383: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2016
The current advancement in smartphone camera by mobile phone makers may render most photographers jobless because many people today don't hire photographers anymore.

The recently released TECNO Phantom 6 that is rocking the whole world with its dual rear cameras (13MP+5MP) is a clear example.

What makes TECNO Phantom 6 an exceptional camera smartphone is the great wonder one can turn his/her pictures to with the settings deeply rooted in the phone camera. With this settings one don't need to visit photo studio before pictures can be edited.The interesting part is that one can easily swap the background of picture taken with the device on the go. This can only be done when the refocus setting in the camera is activated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4403188_img20161012121026_jpeg5aa33637f08cb600edfad5abe4acbb97

Through the refocus settings one can achieve a great deal of bokeh effects by blurring the environment of the pictures while the focused object will come out very sharp and colourful. (This special settings is mostly done by a professional camera ).

4X OPTICAL ZOOM MODE

Many atimes we wish we could get a smartphone that can help us to zoom in on any object without loosing much quality. Innovation they say will never stop, the Tecno Phantom 6 camera is fitted with 4X optical zoom which can take clearer picture zoomed up to 4 times and the picture will still come out very good.

Picture taken with the phantom 6s auto mode

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4403157_img20161012121415_jpeg5bb0128ff88c699c6e19c52d45aea983

This is a sample from the 4X Zoom mode

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4403134_img20161012121333_jpeg8998f08722a4318928e42b76f31e6735

On normal smartphone camera without this 4X optical Zoom , when you zoom in on an object before snapping , the image appear highly pixelated with lot of noise,making them unusable for even social media sharing. Phantom 6 camera also have super pixel mode that allows you to taken high resolution picture good enough for large format printing. I must say that I am impressed with the output I got using this mode.

Voice Recording

Another special amazing features on this device is the ability to record people's voice from a far distance with absolute clarity

This special features will in no doubt be admired by intelligent officers in military forces to record voice during the investigation. It will also be of help to students, trainers and trainees to record lectures in lecture room and during seminar and training sessions.
Christians and Muslims are not left out as they can use it to record sermon in the church and mosque.

or also record lectures during seminars no matter how far the lecturers or the preacher may be to the phone voice recorder. Recording voice from long distance will be as if is a close range.

So in conclusion, the TECNO Phantom 6 with its amazing camera quality and top-notched sound recording capability, you will never miss a moment everywhere you go
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Akamo5(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
you guys keep making this phone irresistible for me....the phone is all over me now, but d problem at hand is there is no money to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2016
Akamo5:
you guys keep making this phone irresistible for me....the phone is all over me now, but d problem at hand is there is no money to get it.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by toluwanimi07(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Akamo5:
God will provide bro.... Me sef don dey fall in love with the phone cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Zafric(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
toluwanimi07:

God will provide bro.... Me sef don dey fall in love with the phone cheesy
Truth is its the best device by any local OEM at the moment, but am waiting to see what infinix and innjoo bring to the table.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Behankey(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
If the phantom 6 is the right partner, then what's the phantom 6+ , your bestie? Because these phones are superb. Difficult choice to make if faced with the option of picking one over the other. Nice phones.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Freelancerx: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Akamo5:
I tell you. It's actually irresistible. I heard you might be lucky to experience it if you check @xperiencetecno on Twitter.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by toluwanimi07(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Zafric:
Truth is its the best device by any local OEM at the moment, but am waiting to see what infinix and innjoo bring to the table.
Infinix are working on their zero 4 and zero 4plus .... With massive specs
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by scarycuteface(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Truly the phantom 6 is a beauty. The dual camera is one of the strengths. Not neglecting that it's one of the slimmest phones in the world right now.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by mischievous(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Now im in a limbo on which fone to buy. I no get money but ibdey look up to God
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by donhils: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2016
mischievous:
Now im in a limbo on which fone to buy. I no get money but ibdey look up to God
Where's God?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Dam5reey(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Zafric:

Infinix and innjoo are not up to Tecno ooo...
Tecno is on its own class right now...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Freelancerx: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

Infinix and innjoo are not up to Tecno ooo...
Tecno is on its own class right now...
I tell you. Tecno is bossing it right now. All others are just trying to keep up.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Dandsome: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Behankey:
If the phantom 6 is the right partner, then what's the phantom 6+ , your bestie? Because these phones are superb. Difficult choice to make if faced with the option of picking one over the other. Nice phones.

The pus will definitely outshine the other, though they are both great devices
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by tafat: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
I believe this phone, it's a true master piece
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by investigator007: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
I truly love the phone no hype
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Behankey(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Dandsome:

The pus will definitely outshine the other, though they are both great devices
I think so too, the features are eye catching. From the RAM to the processor and the Sony camera. smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Techm8: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Freelancerx:
I tell you. Tecno is bossing it right now. All others are just trying to keep up.
They killed the competition with the phantom 6+ I tell you.
more and more people are beginning to stand up and take notice.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Bossmd: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Techm8:

I just hope they keep the flag flying. They have set a standard with this machine! They need to keep up that standard!! Phantom 6+ has stolen the show!! Since the Note 7 has been withdrawn, the only flagship ahead of the Phantom 6+ now is the almighty S7 edge.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Freelancerx: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Techm8:

I think that's due to the fact that many people are looking at the features more. They've seen that the 6+ offers amazing things just like some of their favorite brand.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Behankey(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Bossmd:

I just hope they keep the flag flying. They have set a standard with this machine! They need to keep up that standard!! Phantom 6+ has stolen the show!! Since the Note 7 has been withdrawn, the only flagship ahead of the Phantom 6+ now is the almighty S7 edge.
I believe they will. Because over the years, they've been improving so I think we should expect more from Tecno.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by TappGroupNG: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tecno products are the best.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by omoalajah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Your pocket should decide what to choose. by the way, the Phantom 6 plus isnt to be compared to the 6
Behankey:
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by datyorubaboy: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
You can say that again but iPhone users and Sammy users no wan dey hear am o. He dey always pain them grin grin grin
TappGroupNG:
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by missslimzy(f): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
My partner? Like my Boo? grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by Bossmd: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
datyorubaboy:
You can say that again but iPhone users and Sammy users no wan dey hear am o. He dey always pain them grin grin grin

Because they know Tecno Phantom 6 plus has better features than their overpriced Samsung Junks that was sold to them at over-the-roof prices.
One was even having an Orgasm because of Snapdragon..... imagine. Tecno can like to even put Intel into their phones.....so I don't see where Snapdragon or Exynos is a yardstick for performance. Apple's A9 will swallow any version of Snapdragon not to even mention A10 Fusion.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by scarycuteface(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
TappGroupNG:
You can say that again. They keep on rolling out superb devices year in year out.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by omoalajah(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2016
This is a superb phone. What will the phantom 7 blow our minds with?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by datyorubaboy: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2016
My bae - Phantom 6 plus
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Is Your Right Partner Everywhere You Go by missslimzy(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Tecno Phantom 6 is Partner!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Read Whatsapp Messages Without Letting Sender Know / Increase The Ram Of Your Android / List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.