Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG (10724 Views)

NNPC Ponders Paperless Deals For $338m Monthly Crude Exports / Shell Reopens Forcados Terminal For Crude Export / Nigeria’s Forcados Oil Comes Back In Fresh Blow To OPEC Curbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Royal Dutch Shell has resumed crude exports from the Forcados terminal in Nigeria's restive Niger Delta following repairs after a militant attack, the Nigerian presidency said on Tuesday.

A spokeswoman for Shell declined to comment.

"The Shell Director, Mr. Andrew Brown, informed the President of the resumption of oil exportation through the Forcados terminal following its restoration," the presidency said after a meeting between Brown and President Muhammadu Buhari.

Brown is in charge of Shell's upstream business.

Forcados crude has been under force majeure from operator Shell since a militant attack on the subsea pipeline in February, part of a wave against oil facilities in the Delta.

Forcados exports were between 250,000 and 300,000 barrels per day prior to the strike claimed by a militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers.

The Nigerian oil ministry had earlier said in a tweet the OPEC member's oil output had risen to 1.9 million bpd, up from the previously reported 1.4 million bpd. It did not explain why.

"Brown commended the anti-corruption posture of the Buhari administration as well as the efforts to streamline and stabilise the economy for long term projects, saying all the efforts will go a long way to reinforce Shell investment plans in Nigeria," the presidency statement said.

Brown also called for a "continued protection by the Nigerian navy in view of repeated threats of attack by militants".

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/shell-resumes-crude-exports-from-nigeria-s-forcados-terminal-fg/168680.html

2 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by rusher14: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good.

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by otijah(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
I hope NDA will gv peace a chance.
For thier own growth and development
which growth and development for how many years. Abeg park one side

13 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by ishiamu(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
ok
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Lincoln275(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
nice
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by ezechueze(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
OK
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by bigtt76(f): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Flets: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nigeria has become a theatre of comedy and annoying hopelessness under this government. We'll wake up tomorrow to another NDA damage after this one.

What is wrong with Buhari understanding that force or violence cannot end the issue of the Niger Delta. His illiterate ego has been prioritized over the health of the nation's economy. Lately, he has been preaching dialogue from the sides instead of coming out fully to embrace dialogue.

When you have a dictator president, you are in trouble. When he is an illiterate dictator, you are in big trouble. When he adds being dumb into the mix, you are finished as a nation.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by dokiOloye(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Don't cry for me Argentina grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Someone would soon blow the pipes again to increase the hunger in the land and to perpetuate the darkness and stagnation/retrogression the nation suffers from. And we would of course have some brothers cheering the destruction because they believe the actors are actually helping them fight/punish their enemies.

Of course the fight is a fight against Buhari and northerners; the hunger, the darkness, the uselessness of the Naira, the job losses, the bad/deteriorating roads, the increasing national debts and the general devastation of the nation's economy is only felt by Buhari and northerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by petsey(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
and wat else?
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by steppin: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Until the FG fixes the real problem, it's just a matter of time before it gets blown off again.
TroubleMaker47:
For their growth indeed! Who gave you that selfish idea?

2 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Tuktuk: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
i hope we will not read tomorrow again that its been attacked by Niger delta avengers.
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by CowHard: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Stubborn flies......
I trust the Avengers

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by davibid: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
I just hope that NDA will allow them operate in peace!!!!

Because I'm just tired of this hardship undecided
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by odimbannamdi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nigeria will be great again. God will help us recover all the years and resources that the caterpillar, locusts and cankerworms have eaten up. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
great, it is beneficiary for everyone to give peace a chance

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by kingsmecca(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
FG should play there part fast before these boys will change their minds, why is the meeting taking long to take place?

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
@Izonpikin wont like this grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
cowardSeun:
Stubborn flies......

I trust the Avengers
Dem gast to fear de......

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Lordxeer(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
thats a wonderful development. hopefully sanity will return to the land and .

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by cedar3: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
davibid:
I just hope that NDA will allow them operate in peace!!!!

Because I'm just tired of this hardship undecided
which NDA caused ur hardship? Arapuru ike nyürü aru kee isi okpo. Blame ur dullard biko.
And pls don't get tired yet cos he has promised to "surprise" u come 2017. Same way he promised "change" back in 2015. Añuna ngwö na nkwu n'abia

3 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by jerryfisher(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
otijah:
I concur

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by APCmyheart(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
otijah:

See this one oo, What happen during the tenure of GEJ? WHy can't you guys hold him accountable for not fixing your region when he was in power..

Well most of your mothers are in Lagos protesting in support of PEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by moffat(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
tomorrow doom is waitin d exporting line by NDA

1 Like

Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by Izonpikin: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
kropotkin2:
@Izonpikin wont like this grin
grin grin...you too funny joor...I am happy they are exporting...me sef dey work for the oil industry na...that doesn't mean I won't clamor for changes in the region as well as the structure in Nigeria. ..

You too funny...see the crocodile teeth.... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG by jiinxed: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
The same terminal that was blown up some days back?

These people don't know how to tell lies. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 / Business You Can Start With 10k, 20k , 30k , 40k And 50k! / More Hardships For Nigerian Traders In Ghana Despite Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.