Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3573294 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
iykepromotions:
definately your password may not be correct. click on "forgot your Password" to reset a new one or send a mail to their support department.
thanks i have done the resetting twice without any way forward. i will have to mail their support. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
any free coupons mr luvelydevin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
iykepromotions:
Though 2 Word, Your Domain didn't sound great and lacks major targets in domaining; keyword combination and high competition. buying similar domains in the future may look like you're gambling. I searched for Instant potential buyers/companies for this domain but I couldn't find even one. moreover the singular which is more valuable is still available; clothingSUIT.com.
Ask of refund if the domain is less than 5 days old, then read and research more even outside this thread before buying your next domain.

Best Wishes.

The domain is over 5 days old.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
iykepromotions:
Though 2 Word, Your Domain didn't sound great and lacks major targets in domaining; keyword combination and high competition. buying similar domains in the future may look like you're gambling. I searched for Instant potential buyers/companies for this domain but I couldn't find even one. moreover the singular which is more valuable is still available; clothingSUIT.com.
Ask of refund if the domain is less than 5 days old, then read and research more even outside this thread before buying your next domain.

Since it's over 5 days would godaddy refund me?
Best Wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
2sexynet, iykepromotions. My UBA mastercard is not being accepted by godaddy. How do you buy from godaddy? Trying to make use of the godaddy 0.99 price.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
@iykepromotions how much is your ebook?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
crudedude:
2sexynet, iykepromotions. My UBA mastercard is not being accepted by godaddy. How do you buy from godaddy? Trying to make use of the godaddy 0.99 price.

Thanks
sorry for that. I use GTBank Naira Mastercard. contact your bank support for advice and alternative. you can equally buy from domainking.ng. They accept all type of ATM cards including direct bank deposit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by omo87(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
I`m seeing this on godaddy, please what is the meaning:
when you register for 2 years or more. 1st year price $2.99 Additional years $29.99.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
iykepromotions:
sorry for that. I use GTBank Naira Mastercard. contact your bank support for advice and alternative. you can equally buy from domainking.ng. They accept all type of ATM cards including direct bank deposit.
Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
listing domains for sale in several sites like afternic domainnamesales and undeveloped. oda 2 was successful buh undeveloped asked me 2 change my name server. so changing d nameserver b4 listing it at undeveloped. wont it affect the others I've listed for sale in d oda 2.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
paulsir:
I am having difficulty signing into my 1and1 account. I have changed the password and others till the problem lingers. Is there a way i can bypass this problem just remember i have a domain i bought 2 years ago and will expires by September. Thanks in advance.
cc:
iykepromotions
expertix

Clear either your cache or call it history of your system and re login once again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Frankicent:
Morning Mr iykepromotions I bought a domain clothingsuits.com I put a price of $2000 I don't know if it's worth it.

Today I open my email and I found this

Now that your domain name clothingsuits.com has been purchased the next best thing you can do for your site is to make sure it is listed in the search engines.

Having your website included in the search engines is the first step you should take as a new website owner. We want to make sure that you receive all the information and opportunities regarding clothingsuits.com.

To have your website registered in Google, Bing, and Yahoo follow the link below:

http://hold.comsine.com/m6yjefctqaixtwwtoe

Please do this as soon as possible so your new domain is properly listed with all the major search engines.

Stephen Dove
Search Engine Analyst
Spam...Delete it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2017
lizzlix:
please can somebodyt give me steps to list my domain on Godaddy? Thank you
Buy for their auction @ around $5 per year. After paying, click on auction from my product. You will see 'list a domain'

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Frankicent:

K it's www.clothingsuits.com
no end users with that name. I can't imagine a lot of people searching for that words or someone setting up his biz on that. But I may be wrong and you may be lucky.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Julivas:
Please help to appraise these domains
newdawnshelters.com
hightechtrends.info.
Thanks.
Cc
Iykepromotions
Expertix
and other gurus
newdawnshelther.com has no value, hightechtrends.com is available at a premium, hightechtrend.com, hightechtrends.net etc are available. So how do you convince someone to give you even $10 for the .info? Request for refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2017
I have $135 PayPal to sell. Let me know if interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Fribery:
any free coupons mr luvelydevin
next time quote me well so That I can see your mention, Currently dotster is doing 1.99 cent promo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Julivas:
Please help to appraise these domains
newdawnshelters.com
hightechtrends.info.
Thanks.
Cc
Iykepromotions
Expertix
and other gurus

reg fee....stay away from 3 letter domains except if its super premium like world wide web or a top geo domain and also stay away from .info not all of them are good

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
iykepromotions:

is your uba mastercard still working? for the past 3 days now its rejecting all forms of payment..when last did u sue yurs to pay and does it prompt for otp when ur using it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
golddeejay:
I have $135 PayPal to sell. Let me know if interested.

your rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Dotster promo is on get your .com for $1.99 register fast as promo could end anytime
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Frankicent:
@iykepromotions how much is your ebook?
Follow the right channels for this by visiting julanky.com
If you have other enquires, contact me privately. this is strickly an awareness thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
warrenweste:

is your uba mastercard still working? for the past 3 days now its rejecting all forms of payment..when last did u sue yurs to pay and does it prompt for otp when ur using it?
not familiar about UBA. I use GTBank mastercard as I wrote earlier and I still used it yesterday successfully. nothing like OTP for international transaction. Call the number at the back of your card for reasons and recommendations.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Use coupon code Jan17 to further slash your domain Reg fee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2017
iykepromotions:
Follow the right channels for this by visiting julanky.com
If you have other enquires, contact me privately. this is strickly an awareness thread.

Alright
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2017
golddeejay:
no end users with that name. I can't imagine a lot of people searching for that words or someone setting up his biz on that. But I may be wrong and you may be lucky.

How do I find an end user?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Frankicent:

K it's www.clothingsuits.com
I could only get few end users for this name prepare Your sales pitch and send to this email address

Garret jheinrich@gmail.com
Privacy@wzukltd.com

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Luvlydevin:
I could only get few end users for this name prepare Your sales pitch and send to this email address

Privacy@wzukltd.com

grin thanks you would that right way....Juse sent my sales letter to the emails. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bidexluv(f): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Luvlydevin:

Privacy@wzukltd.com

Hi,
please can you help appraise this domain
fabrichaven.com

Also, I couldn't get direct contact to end users except through contact form
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bidexluv:

Hi,
please can you help appraise this domain
fabrichaven.com

Also, I couldn't get direct contact to end users except through contact form
there was no solid enduser for this name, the few I saw was either parked or a redirect
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
I will accept first 5 domain name from Nairalanders here and check for potential end users If you need more than this you pay via recharge card,
For the first 5 people That are sending their domain name should know this

You can only send one domain name per username

Please send only .com domains, and please mention me so I can see your message

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Luvlydevin:
I will accept first 5 domain name from Nairalanders here and check for potential end users If you need more than this you pay via recharge card,
For the first 5 people That are sending their domain name should know this

You can only send one domain name per username

Please send only .com domains, and please mention me so I can see your message

ok bro i guess i am the first at least on this thread, help me appraise and check for end users for this domain name aquariusdates.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.