Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3571047 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by azpunpin: 4:44am On Jan 16, 2017
I just purchased (), can someone help with the endusers ? And please, is this a good buy for a newbie like me ?

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
donefezy:
Cliqboy
seen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2017
odicity:
Please, there is a website that is godaddy placed at $30,000 and it worths $0 in estibot and $76 in siteprice.org. how can i really get the worth of the website. cause i want to buy a similar site to that site. how can i value it. the suffix of the website is a particular location with lesser potential compared to the suffix of mine but other things are the same.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2017
odicity:

thanks bro how else can one evaluate better to set value.

you research on any name via bing and google and see the type of companies using the keyword and if its nt in english use google translate to translate the meaning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by azpunpin: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2017
azpunpin:
I just purchased cfatutors.com, can someone help with the endusers ? And please, is this a good buy for a newbie like me ?

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
warrenweste:

you research on any name via bing and google and see the type of companies using the keyword and if its nt in english use google translate to translate the meaning
multi million $ industry uses this domain keyword, but goodaddy is not accepting my stanbic card and I dont have another apart from my payoneer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
warrenweste:

multi million $ industry uses this domain keyword, but goodaddy is not accepting my stanbic card and I dont have another apart from my payoneer how can I pay I have 4 domain in that keywords
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akanbiolawale(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
azpunpin:
I just purchased cfatutors.com, can someone help with the endusers ? And please, is this a good buy for a newbie like me ?

Thanks.
Crap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by azpunpin: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2017
warrenweste:

contact the end users

https://cfatutor.me/

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=cfa+tutor&oq=cfa+tu&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.12076j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hello
would you be interested in buying cfatutors.com?

Thanks.

or contact iyke for the sales letter

Thanks.

akanbiolawale:

Crap

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
how can I buy domain on godaddy, the are not accepting my stanbic card what alternative do I use. please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
odicity:

multi million $ industry uses this domain keyword, but goodaddy is not accepting my stanbic card and I dont have another apart from my payoneer how can I pay I have 4 domain in that keywords

pay with your payoneer card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its very important to get as many potential end users as possible BEFORE buying that domain. Not one not two but from seven and counting. Below is a message I just got from one of the potential end uses I sent a message to concerning one of my domains. The domain was registered during the weekend. The name of the domain? Manchester/Buiding/Company.com Screenshot below:

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
warrenweste:

pay with your payoneer card
how can I fund it cheaper my self without dealing with fx finders, or are the other sites selling considerably close to them godaddy, I mean with coupons. .99 that acepts naija cards? thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by odicity: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
iykepromotions:
Its very important to get as many potential end users as possible BEFORE buying that domain. Not one not two but from seven and counting. Below is a message I just got from one of the potential end uses I sent a message to concerning one of my domains. The domain was registered during the weekend. The name of the domain? Manchester/Buiding/Company.com Screenshot below:
sir how are you buying domains goodaddy is not accepting my stanbic card, but I have payoneer and fx rates are high. any cheaper alternative? thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
odicity:

sir how are you buying domains goodaddy is not accepting my stanbic card, but I have payoneer and fx rates are high. any cheaper alternative? thanks.
Get any GTbank cards for international transactions or buy from domainking.ng for just N4,000. you can equally call your current bank for advice or other alternative.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 3:17am On Jan 17, 2017
As earlier said I have helped 5 person's with Searching for potential end user now if you still want me to look for end user for your domain name Including their email address You will have to pay with recharge card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2017
iykepromotions i mentioned you earlier with a screenshot... i want to know where i made the mistake because this particular domain name i registered is just two keywords basically that has 22200 search volume on google serp and with cpc of 1.8dols please tell me where i made the mistake again because i want to learn from it. again the domain name is aquariusdates.com... thanks

iykepromotions:

and also kindly help me with the sales letter this is my mail laibrownportal@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CosmicJames(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
Get any GTbank cards for international transactions or buy from domainking.ng for just N4,000. you can equally call your current bank for advice or other alternative.
Good job you are doing here bro. I think your followers need lasting solution to making payment for their domain names at official rate. They don't need to pay more for what they can actually pay less for. All they need to do is:
1. Get a Nigerian paypal account and link their card to it.

2. Get a US paypal account.

3. Send money from their Nigerian paypal acct. at official rate to their US paypal acct.

That's it. They can now use their US paypal acct. to do their registration and pay even $.99 with coupon codes.

US verified paypal acct. will cost them N4,000 to get from me.

But if they are member of my facebook group, it will cost them only N2,000 to get a verified US Paypal acct. + US phone number guaranteed. Yes, I have US paypal support service for members of my facebook group

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
************GENERAL NOTICE*************

This is to inform the general domainers that you can contact me to look for end users for your domain.

20 END USERS + CEO EMAIL ADRESS= 500 NAIRA

Contact t gmail dot com or pm me

******************LIMITED OFFER***************

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by omo87(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
If I buy/register a domain, after one year it hasn't been sold. Am I expected to pay another fee or registration is done once.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chiagozie1: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please anybody with the enduser mail should forward it to me on chiagozienwachukwu@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arlex(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
CosmicJames:
Good job you are doing here bro. I think your followers need lasting solution to making payment for their domain names at official rate. They don't need to pay more for what they can actually pay less for. All they need to do is:
1. Get a Nigerian paypal account and link their card to it.

2. Get a US paypal account.

3. Send money from their Nigerian paypal acct. at official rate to their US paypal acct.

That's it. They can now use their US paypal acct. to do their registration and pay even $.99 with coupon codes.

US verified paypal acct. will cost them N4,000 to get from me.

But if they are member of my facebook group, it will cost them only N2,000 to get a verified US Paypal acct. + US phone number guaranteed. Yes, I have US paypal support service for members of my facebook group
so what other thing is required.... if u can drop ur mail or number let's get down to serious biz.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CosmicJames(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Arlex:
so what other thing is required.... if u can drop ur mail or number let's get down to serious biz.
Nothing more. I already said what is required in the post you quoted.
However, if you need to talk to me privately, here is my email; jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
If you want to join my facebook group; here is the link >>
https://web./1844949509081101/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
chiagozie1:
Please anybody with the enduser mail should forward it to me on chiagozienwachukwu@gmail.com
Thanks
check your inbox
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2017
talkportal:
iykepromotions i mentioned you earlier with a screenshot... i want to know where i made the mistake because this particular domain name i registered is just two keywords basically that has 22200 search volume on google serp and with cpc of 1.8dols please tell me where i made the mistake again because i want to learn from it. again the domain name is aquariusdates.com... thanks

and also kindly help me with the sales letter this is my mail laibrownportal@gmail.com
sorry for skipping your question. but don't be buying such domains. several keypoints are lacking like poor keywords, very poor search volume, low competition and CPC; this determines how many companies are you targeting before buying that domain so far you wish to resell the domain later. the higher company, the higher chance of selling that domain when you want to. CPC is also very important both in selling and parking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
ejosh4:
************GENERAL NOTICE*************

This is to inform the general domainers that you can contact me to look for end users for your domain.

20 END USERS + CEO EMAIL ADRESS= 500 NAIRA

Contact ejoshejay5 at gmail dot com or pm me

******************LIMITED OFFER***************
No need of this and I wouldn't advice anyone to go for this. potential Endusers and other factors are considered or researched for BEFORE buying that domain not after. you only need to have and understand the required tools, how to and strategies needed before buying that domain.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
omo87:
If I buy/register a domain, after one year it hasn't been sold. Am I expected to pay another fee or registration is done once.
if you go for one year reg, and that domain didn't sell, it's left for you to either renew it or drop it however as a domainer, go for one year reg fee which is $8.99. if your domain got the basic requirements including rich CPC and competition, nothing stops you from selling it within weeks or months.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by anuda(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
I wanted to register a domain at Godaddy today, but I got this error message, ''There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment". I use Access bank Visa card and it has been working at Godaddy. Please, what is the issue here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
anuda:
I wanted to register a domain at Godaddy today, but I got this error message, ''There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment". I use Access bank Visa card and it has been working at Godaddy. Please, what is the issue here?

re you sure you havent reach your monthly limit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by anuda(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have not reached the daily limit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by omo87(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=iykepromotions post=52909381] . thanks boss. I really appreciate your effort.
1. Please what are the basic requirements a domain must possess before I can buy?
2. What are the basic tools needed for effective containing?
Regards

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3317) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.