Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553345 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
expertix:

COPY THE BELOW SOME WHERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DETAILS

Alpnames.com is a reseller for Public Domain Registry
Going to your account where your domain name is/are sitting/s
Please follow the manual below to set your DNS or do whatever with your name
https://my.alpnames.com/servlet/LogoutPassServlet

At the next window:
Type in your login details and click login

At the next window:
That will lead you to your account. But now hover your mouse on the “Manage Order” at the top left corner.

At the next window:
On the drop down; Then Click on the “List/Search Order”

At the next window;
There you will find your domain sitting
And then for you to set your DNS [/b]You now need to click on the domain name and that will lead you to

At the next window:

Then click on [b]name server setting or other setting can be done there

Chikena

Cheers.

Thanks... Will do that

Bought another domain on GoDaddy.... Then they blocked my account cos of verification... Sent d required documents today n t was unblocked.... Trying to place but t requested for payee account, setting that up but d default country there z UK n no way to change t to Nigeria... Sent a mail to support though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by falansa: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
My testimony...
Around last year Sept or Oct. A good friend of mine AMZYMAYO cheered a testimony here about how he sold his domain. This motivated me and I get to work bought 3 domains I tot it was useless, and to tell the truth searching for expired domain is not a small Job, honestly I gave up since Dec.

On dis fateful afternoon, I just woke up from sleep feeling bad coz d recession is really taken a toil on me. Just tried to open my email only to see the heaven have smiled on me. One of my domain that value $20 at estibot was sold for $950. Can't believe my eyes, called my guy AMZYMAYO and he out me through, Mr ikenna also help on d withdrawing too. Even though you got to be patient with afternic, I got my money after 10days exchange it and got 245k on a domain that cost #3200.

I know dis will ginger someone here up as my friend testimony was my main acting point.
Expired domains biz can be frustrating but believe me once you selling just one will make up for all your wahala.

My advice, research for high value expired domains buy and forget it. It might be when u are in dear need of money that it will bail you out.

Expired domains biz is real..
Thanks to God and dis forum

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
the bolded is wrong. not all overpriced domain is of high quality. it's all about picking the right domains not the price. TWO major reasons while some newbies are yet to make any sale are poor keyword selection and under or overpricing their domains. As a newbie it's quite easy to buy a domain today for $9 and resell it $200 or $300 in a matter of weeks "how do I know you may ask? I have done it before and am still doing it but not all domain. it's called quick flip.

Bro does your ebook cover how to achieve the quoted above?

How much is your ebook and how do I contact you?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
AllforJesus7:

Bro does your ebook cover how to achieve the quoted above?

How much is your ebook and how do I contact you?
Thanks
It's All about your readiness to follow my recommedations and understanding how everything works. Making money online with expired domains is quite interesting but seriousness is highly needed. visit my site @ www.julanky.com for Direct mentorship and other enquiries.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cuteralph101(m): 1:17am On Mar 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
It's All about your readiness to follow my recommedations and understanding how everything works. Making money online with expired domains is quite interesting but seriousness is highly needed. visit my site @ www.julanky.com for Direct mentorship and other enquiries.

Regards.
quite inciteful thanks. How do they buy a domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2017
cuteralph101:
quite inciteful thanks. How do they buy a domain name?
Through a domain registrar.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
falansa:
My testimony...
Around last year Sept or Oct. A good friend of mine AMZYMAYO cheered a testimony here about how he sold his domain. This motivated me and I get to work bought 3 domains I tot it was useless, and to tell the truth searching for expired domain is not a small Job, honestly I gave up since Dec.

On dis fateful afternoon, I just woke up from sleep feeling bad coz d recession is really taken a toil on me. Just tried to open my email only to see the heaven have smiled on me. One of my domain that value $20 at estibot was sold for $950. Can't believe my eyes, called my guy AMZYMAYO and he out me through, Mr ikenna also help on d withdrawing too. Even though you got to be patient with afternic, I got my money after 10days exchange it and got 245k on a domain that cost #3200.

I know dis will ginger someone here up as my friend testimony was my main acting point.
Expired domains biz can be frustrating but believe me once you selling just one will make up for all your wahala.

My advice, research for high value expired domains buy and forget it. It might be when u are in dear need of money that it will bail you out.

Expired domains biz is real..
Thanks to God and dis forum
Congrats Sir. wishing you More higher sales.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cuteralph101(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Through a domain registrar.
okay i want to buy a domain...how do i go about it and which domain registrar do u advise me to contact
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
how do u go about listing in bodis and afternic!the sign in page does nt allow that at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dand9206(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Paradise163:
Greetings All
I tried using my Uba Naira MasterCard to buy a domain two days ago and it was successful, just this morning I was debited N374 for a $1.17 transaction.
Hello, which register did you buy a domain with uba naira master card? they required documents for verification too? your address on the site was same with the one on the card? Many questions though. I asked because i once tried mine on godaddy, midnight but failed. I will try again!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please I bought three domains on godaddy and hosted the three on afrenic yesterday,godaddy then blocked my account and was asking for verification,which I sent to them and am waiting for my reply....
But my main issue is this afrinic sent me a message today telling me that one of my domain has been removed based on whois...why the other two was successfully added to my domain list...please what is the solution to these issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godaddy coupon code
40%
GD7332A
GD7333A

35% off
CJCRMN35

30%off
GD7346M

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
I need help opening a new dom account. Please who here can help as refree? I need 2 refs from same bank.

I have account at Diamond, Zenith, First Bank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank. Who can help me out here please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vin12(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello Iykepromotions and gurus in the house. I bought a domain name, listed in afternic and parked in Bodis. But it is not displaying ads. i have cross checked severally at godaddy where i bought it and the nameservers are correct. what could be the problem. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizedomain(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks to all who make this place informative, especially Iyke, Expertix, @sexynet, Luvlydevin, Ewuoso, Jammeh and co

Pls i want to ask, if u have a functional blog with blogger which u paid for d domain name via blogger (EasyDns) process, can u still put up the domain name for sale expecting a lucrative response

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rolling on the floor with laughter..

I recieved this mail in regards to one of my domains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khassy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1

Emmyk

angry angry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Singapore1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
budosky:

Offer to sell it to him at cheap price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DoyenExchange: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4good: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2017
iykepromotions:

Regards.

Hi Bro. big ups to you for the good you have been doing. You have more ardent than you know.

What is your take on Afternic opt-in fast transfer? Is it safe?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollyboy009(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello bosses in d house, Iyke, Expertix, @sexynet, Luvlydevin. Great jobs you guys are doin.

I like to know how godaddy domain order works for already taken domains. i search for this domain below and its already taken, but they offer to get it for me at £71 pounds if i actually want it. any possibility of getting dis domain after paying this amound?
The domain name is lame.com

urgent response pls, thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
ollyboy009:
Hello bosses in d house, Iyke, Expertix, @sexynet, Luvlydevin. Great jobs you guys are doin.

I like to know how godaddy domain order works for already taken domains. i search for this domain below and its already taken, but they offer to get it for me at £71 pounds if i actually want it. any possibility of getting dis domain after paying this amound?

I think the $71 is their broker service cost that is for helping you to contact the owner of the domain not for actually buying the domain, I might be wrong though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollyboy009(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Luvlydevin:
I think the $71 is their broker service cost that is for helping you to contact the owner of the domain not for actually buying the domain, I might be wrong though

Thanks alot bro, you are not wrong. i just found an article relating to that and it confirms your opinion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollyboy009:

Thanks alot bro, you are not wrong. i just found an article relating to that and it confirms your opinion.

If you so much like the name, then get accross to the owner and see what's going to happen. You can see they mentioned "plus commission", that means they are going to charge you commission on what they negotiated for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biuti(f): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollyboy009:

Seriously? Searching for a pronouncable LLLL.com?
I bet u'll run if you see it's price, that's if the owner is willing to sell it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Godaddy coupon code
30 % off
GD7346M
fbhpg30
GD7346

35% off
CJCRMN35

20% off
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
budosky:

LMAOOO... Thanks for the share bro. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hitan(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please guys help me out...... What is the minimum things to consider before buying an expired domain. Like which percentage of trust flow, citation flow, traffic etc. The domain must possession for it to be considered good investment. With $14 can I get a good domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onyeogalu1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
sad shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi guys, pls how do you change name servers on "undeveloped.com"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luvlydevin(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
onyeogalu1:

PLEASE HELP ME. I TRY TO PAY FOR A DOMAIN ON GODADDY BUT THEY KEEP REQUESTING THAT I choose A STATE AND THEY ARE ALL US STATES. HOW DO I PASS THIS STAGE?

CC :2sexynet
Luvlydevin
expertix
Change the country to Nigeria and you will be good to go
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
iykepromotions:
Congrats Sir. wishing you More higher sales.
Congratulations bro. I wish you more dollars to your pocket!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.