Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS (1605 Views)

Pretty Girl, Mad Makeup Skills! (photos) / See What This Teenage Girl Did With Shoprite Plastic Bag / See What This Pretty Black Girldid To Her Face In The Name Of Tattoos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
The popular saying 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone' -has been confirmed in the life of this pretty lady who took the bull by the horns to "re-model her life" after being criticized for her looks some years back . Now the beauty is being sought after by those who once castigated her.

Jennifer who shared the photos on her social media page wrote;

From being constantly criticized and put down because of how I looked at the expense of my confidence well I guess the joke is on them now...you're beautiful don't let them tell you otherwise...feel beautiful stay beautiful...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/for-being-costantly-criticized-see-what.html

1 Like

Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
fine geh
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by dainformant(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
thats good. criticism is very essential
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by niggi4life(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Olboi!!!! Unbelievable..

The girl try ooooo..

Time to hit the gym back.......Sweet November cool
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by femolacqua(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
OMG
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by satowind(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Op that she now have more makeup and less clothed doesn't make her different from the girl in de before pic. She is damaging and think de joke is on people. De joke is on her
#21centuryCorruption
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Three things you should never allow to change you -

MONEY- PEOPLE - YOUR PAST.

She's always been beautiful.
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by TheArchangel(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
I just want to be where there is less sun so I can at least be fresh a little.
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: For Being Constantly Criticized,See What This Pretty Girl Did With Herself. PICS by dantori(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2016
the 2nd pix was ur sec sch/ childhood pix while your other pix was when u started using/receiving cucumber

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Styles And Designs / Pre- Order Ladies Chiffon Tops At Wholesales Price. Promo Will Soon End / Check Out This Lady Shoes | Can You Rock 'em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.