Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Need For The Creation Of Smokers Association !!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Need For The Creation Of Smokers Association !!!!!! (403 Views)

Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / The Need For The Creation Of Smokers Association !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need For The Creation Of Smokers Association !!!!!! by cyntomania70(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
phone rings !!!!!!!!

Caller: hey cynto how you doing
Me : my dear am fine ooo,how is work and every thing ?
Caller : work is fine.... you sef persin no dey even see you , this your work ehhhh
Me : how i go do na , man gats to hustle .... but no worry one weekend we go just enter one place inside town ...(laughs) flex small ...
Caller : my sister e go make sense oooo
Me: ehen how far that your smoke matter wey you bin teh Me about that time , wey you say u wan stop hahhahahah i no say u no fit stop am , na your second name be that
Caller : my dear i no tell u,,after that day wey we see i bin no smoke for like three days , but now i teh you say ehh i never touch cigar or any one for like four months
Me : o boyyyyyyy i comot cap for you , you try wella , abeg when we see you go gist me more
Caller : babe no wahala na , make i reach house i just close from office
Me : ok dear , bye and drive safe
Drops call ......

Hmmmmm , i was excited about the call but the most exciting part came from the fact he has been able to make a decision on his smoking problem, having struggled with it for sixteen years and finally its dusted .
I must say its not easy to quit but its just a simple step to begin , a friend celebrated ten years of smoking pure marijuana november 2015 and i asked him when he intends to quit but amazingly he never had any plan of quitting .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Read More http://cyntomania..com/2016/10/the-need-for-creation-of-smokers.html

Re: The Need For The Creation Of Smokers Association !!!!!! by oladipo322(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
that was how some idiot came at night packing people who smokes just CIGARETTES, na God save me they would have grab me...... ... this really calls for thanksgiving cos how will I even say it that I caught among smokers and I don't even know how to puff out smoke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B And C Cure In Nigeria / Magic Needles: Acupuncture For Fertility / Medical Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.