Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) (68127 Views)

See The Epic Reply Flavour Gave To A Fan Who Said He Wish Flavour Is A Gay / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me - Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Here’s a little gossip gist for the morning. Johnny singer, Yemi Alade is not the type to leak a lot of heart related issues but this time she wishes the Golibe singer, Flavour would fall in love with her.

Speaking to Ade Laoye on Accelerate TV, Yemi speaks on her life growing up and how her music career kicked off. There’s the little tatafo you all want to hear in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FujCmnFW69U

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/yemi-alade-reveals-crush-she-wishes.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Sabadon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
and flavor wud b looking at her ryt nw like....

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Next!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by midehi2(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Flavour ke! with so many women and children

25 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by hungryboy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Even your Crush get him own crush,
Flavour sef get another chick him him dey crush on

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
I thought flavour like them red bone thou? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by SalomonKane: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Baby mama 3 loading...

Still loading...

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Perfecttouch(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
First it was phyno,now it's flavour!
Aunty no worry,u go soon call
Shai wetin be that guy wey dey claim best rapper dey sing rip song for drake and nicki minaj husband so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by veekid(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Toast him now
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Yomi6(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seriously?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by MARKone(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
A beg recession dey, people no get money to buy data now, the small one we get, you wan make we use am watch Wetin yemi go talk, something wey no go even be of benefit to us, abi when flavour take an to "za oda room", I go dey the feel Wetin him go dey enjoy that moment . Make you help us write Wetin she talk for the video down here.

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by donigspain(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Is she a beauty queen? Flavour only digs beauty queens even if you were crowned by ghosts![/size]

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by TheOonlyOne: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
And then yu become the next baby mama... She earlier said Phyno was her lifetime crush... see interview video on this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/278103/video-yemialade-phyno
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by yomalex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
what is the interviewer wearing? sad
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by maestrojay(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Shai wetin be that guy wey dey claim best rapper dey sing rip song for drake and nicki minaj husband so?

U mean ViC O

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
You mean chicken flavour?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by sirlaykeens(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
I laff laff.. u no wetin dey do u
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Iny3(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
It is alright

Yo punny b scratching u abi

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by pawesome(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
And hia i am,crushin on her cry
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by mrsetinosa: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
sexy boy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Iny3(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yomi6:
Seriously?
grin
Yomi6:
Seriously?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Ada9103(f): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
De
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by kenzysmith: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
when she go marry the other woman lap though
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by DozieInc(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yemi wants to taste the stick.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by dilini(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yemi Weds Flavour? hmmm... Oil and Milk don't mix together.. Different personality with high flying careers and interest, none will wanna compromise for the other. So it can't happen... Mbanu!

My 2cents sha.....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by TeamSimple(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
To be baby mama number 3
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Pavore9: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is it the same Flavour that prefers being baby daddy than being a husband?
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
All the best in ur pursuit
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Harmony92(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
donigspain:
[size=18pt]Is she a beauty queen? Flavour only digs beauty queens even if you were crowned by ghosts![/size]
grin
Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
nice, AMUEZUIKE will give it to you any how u want it grin

Baby mama loading..........

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) by hadecole159: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:

lol....
I know you are trying to remember Vic-o the clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.