Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

#savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. (651 Views)

Photos Of Bbnaija Housemate Praise And His Dad A Veteran Nollywood Actor / Who Is That White Nollywood Actor From Husbands Of Lagos? / SB Young Eze: Another Rising Nollywood Actor From The East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. by lasmile(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Veteran Actor Tunde Alabi is critically suffering from a terrible illness called ‘Diabetes’ Which is threatening to take his life if not been taken care of. As worse came to worst,he had one of his legs amputated recently to save him from further complications.

My pain is where are the BIGGYs in the Industry?

Are you all going to watch these fellows die?

What are organisation like the AGN, AMP, DGN etc doing to support these people? Does it mean that looking out for themselves financially in situations like this is and will never be a benefit to been a member of such organisation?

I am protesting real hard against this negligence and lack patriotism of members and practitioners in the entire scene . It’s a scourge! To all the big boys in the industry, make una shake body abeg. Recession should not be an excuse for you to save a life. I plead to you all in God’s name to do everything to kick against such loss. It’s important we save Mr. Tunde Alabi Now from further complications.

Cc:

H.E. Gov. Akinwumi Ambode

Pete Edochie

Olu Jacobs

Charlie boy

Joke Sylva

Richard Mofe Damijo

Tunde Kelani

Ayiri Emami

Ali Baba

Basket Mouth

Linda Ikeji

Bella Naija

Seyi Law

Genevieve Nnaji

E-Money

Rita Dominic

Ramsey Noah

Ejike Asiebu

Ayo Makun

Don Jazzy

Davido

Emeka Ike

Zack Orji

Ibinabo Fiberesima

Jide Kosoko

Femi Kuti

Jaiye Kuti

Odunlade Adelade

Osita Iheme

Chinedu Ikedieze

My humble self, Lilian Oge

and many more

http://www.ameboisland.com/2016/10/26/savetundealabi/

Cc

Seun Osewa
Lalasticlala
Barcanista

1 Like

Re: #savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. by adedayo3193(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
So nobody to help this man
Re: #savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. by lasmile(f): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2016
adedayo3193:
So nobody to help this man

I'm surprised

1 Like

Re: #savetundealabi . Save Veteran Nollywood Actor From Death. by lasmile(f): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2016
#savetundealabi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice’s Father. / ... / Shocking! A Doctor Caught Sleeping With A Female Patient In His Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.