Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Try To Learn To Breathe Deeply - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Try To Learn To Breathe Deeply (406 Views)

Are You Into Poultry Biz Or About To Venture? Try To Read / Are You Into Poultry Biz OR About To Venture ? Try To Read.... / Cow Gives Man Head Butt As They Try To Catch It* Graphic* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try To Learn To Breathe Deeply by salaudeen4245(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
"Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough."

This quote goes right to my heart. It reminds me of the many years when I lived my life half-mast out of fear or anger or apathy. But no more. Today I will breathe, taste, sleep, laugh, and get angry, full out––with everything that is within me so that my life will count for something more than mere existence. And to you the same.

(1) (Reply)

Eggs For Sale / Fully Grown Turkey For Sale / Never Send Money On Www.agrobiz. Com.ng Until You Establish Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.