Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant (1517 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by OLLYMAX(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Modified now, how convenience and possible is it to travel down to Germany or Netherland from Portugal as my agent can only get me shengen visa through portugal. He was saying is very easy and no forkup that is a train journey.probabilities of not having problem PLS.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by gocare: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
I think you should re-phrase your question. It is not clear.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by OLLYMAX(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
gocare:
I think you should re-phrase your question. It is not clear.
Thanks,have done that.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by worry359(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
You may get there just in time to be sent home!

The EU and Nigeria start formal talks in Abuja this week on a deal to send economic migrants back home, as part of the bloc’s latest move to stem the exodus of Africans to Europe.
https://www.ft.com/content/d22db4f4-9907-11e6-b8c6-568a43813464

1 Like

Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by OLLYMAX(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2016
worry359:
You may get there just in time to be sent home!

The EU and Nigeria start formal talks in Abuja this week on a deal to send economic migrants back home, as part of the bloc’s latest move to stem the exodus of Africans to Europe.
https://www.ft.com/content/d22db4f4-9907-11e6-b8c6-568a43813464
I though this could only affect ppl with illegal crossing and no documents or permission?
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
OLLYMAX:
I though this could only affect ppl with illegal crossing and no documents or permission?

What kind of documents do you have??
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by OLLYMAX(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Just normal 3month shengen visa on my passport but Portugal is the port of entry.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
OLLYMAX:
Just normal 3month shengen visa on my passport but Portugal is the port of entry.

Once is 3 months,it will expire bah??

If you stay longer than 3 months,you will be deported
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
OLLYMAX:
Modified now, how convenience and possible is it to travel down to Germany or Netherland from Portugal as my agent can only get me shengen visa through portugal. He was saying is very easy and no forkup that is a train journey.probabilities of not having problem PLS.
Not down but up...Portugal is in southern Europe while Germany and Netherland are in Northern/central European

To ur question, It is easy since they all schengen Countries. Once u have a valid schengen visa, u are good to go.

Major concern now is if you know any one that can accommodate and show you the way in ur desired country. Europe is now tight, laws are getting more stringent. If u are lucky, It can take you years to visit home, if u don't get deported
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by OLLYMAX(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
ortugal is in southern Europe while Germany and Netherland are in Northern/central European

To ur question, It is easy since they all schengen Countries. Once u have a valid schengen visa, u are good to go.

Major concern now is if you know any one that can accommodate and show you the way in ur desired country. Europe is now tight, laws are getting more stringent. If u are lucky, It can take you years to visit home, if u don't get deported
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by OLLYMAX(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bandeco:

Not down but up...Portugal is in southern Europe while Germany and Netherland are in Northern/central European

thank so much get some point to my head.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
You guys are wrong lipsrsealed

Germany is in western/central Europe
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
ellacute45:
You guys are wrong lipsrsealed
Germany is in western/central Europe
lol... over sabi people full here...
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... Over Sabi eh...
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I only corrected what they wrote

How is it that oversabi
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2016
ellacute45:

I only corrected what they wrote

How is it that oversabi

Mtcheeww... You didn't even get the meaning of what I typed. Next time read without a biased mind...

*People were trying to form I to know and ended up saying Germany is in Northern/Eastern Europe* Simple.

Only for you to correct them!
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Mtcheeww... You didn't even get the meaning of what I typed. Next time read without a biased mind...

*People were trying to form I to know and ended up saying Germany is in Northern/Eastern Europe* Simple.

oh yea grin

Happy new month smiley
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2016
ellacute45:
oh yea grin

Happy new month smiley

same to you.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Both of you are confuse.. Lolzzz.. Confuse set of pple

Perhaps you need glasses if u don't wear one ..

And the lady needs some tutoring on all meaning of slash (/) when used in a sentence.

I wrote Germany is in Northern/Central Europe - meaning Northern or central Europe; And the over sabi lady ellacute wrote Germany is in western/central Europe. undecided undecided undecided

Her correction is not necessary because she agrees with me that Germany is in central Europe. Na she dey do over sabi jor. grin grin
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bandeco:

You need help on your vision..

And the lady needs some tutoring on all meaning of slash (/) when used in a sentence

Seriously??...

You can tutor me....but before that, where is Germany located??

Get lost!!!
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Seriously??...

You can tutor me....but before that, where is Germany located??

Get lost!!!
You see bush boy...

I wrote, the lady needs some tutoring, not you bush boy.

Please bush boy go visit an optometrist and get ur self a lens glasses-
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bandeco:
You see bush boy...
I said the lady needs some tutoring, not you bush boy.
I am now even more convince you need a glasses
Mine just got spoilt... recession is biting hard...
EPP me please... just 5k.
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Mine just got spoilt... recession is biting hard...

EPP me please... just 5k.
Send me your account number grin grin grin
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bandeco:

Perhaps you need glasses if u don't wear one ..

And the lady needs some tutoring on all meaning of slash (/) when used in a sentence.

I wrote Germany is in Northern/Central Europe - meaning Northern or central Europe; And the over sabi lady ellacute wrote Germany is in western/central Europe. undecided undecided undecided

Her correction is not necessary because she agrees with me that Germany is in central Europe. Na she dey do over sabi jor. grin grin

Germany is in Western/Central Europe...

Not northern... oya say thank you...

lol
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bandeco:
Send me your account number grin grin grin
No jonze me oo...
I need those glasses real bad... you know say you be my man...
lol
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Germany is in Western/Central Europe...

Not northern... oya say thank you...

lol
Okay prof. Thank you, merci, danke, nagode, oshe, imela
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by Bandeco(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No jonze me oo...

I need those glasses real bad... you know say you be my man...

lol
I be ur mannest man.. Nothing do you bro..

Happy new month
Re: Please,an Enlightment Very Inpotant by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bandeco:
I be ur mannest man.. Nothing do you bro..
Happy new month
Where the alert na??...
Make I send pm?

(1) (Reply)

My 6months Multi UK Visa, What Do I Do With It?? / Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas / Details Of Nigerian Lady Who Died Aboard Egypt Air Flight To London Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.