Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand (55269 Views)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by SAMBARRY: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin
siralabai:
I can never forget the day I used Damatol as aftershave for my balls. Had to go open my ass to a full blast standing fan. Omo come see as people dey laugh for hostel that day. So embarrassing
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by poweredcom(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
ejaculating hahhaha when banging a hoe these babes tink say e easy to pour
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by samozi: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2016
baby124:
Lmaooooo. So the balls get stuck on your tighs and you sit on it too? You can't make this stuff up. Many jokes will come out of this. Like "oga have a seat, mind your balls o" grin
baby124...i take God beg..
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Joe4real1988(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Audray:
Seriously?
That's it?
Men's problems are:
Boners,peeing properly,shaving, inadequate underwear,and pretending not to have feelings. Una never see anything.
Wetin we do u..biko?? If u hate us 4 any reason ehh u will hardly hav a happi moment ooo
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by sexymalato: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2016
;Dwhen their dick erects thru there trousers in the public. Lol
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Dfinex(f): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

And after 5mins of sitting down u excuse yourself to the men's roon so you can cry with some dignity. cry

lolsss....U sound like u are talking from experience.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Dfinex(f): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2016
dimexy247:

You really don't wanna know sis grin
hahaha. ...funny guys
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
cheesy

Ermm @5minsmadness please your attention is urgently needed here because I want to ask a question

IF men experience ibotan why aren't the in between of their laps black like ladies own

Thanks

What's ibotan

Modified,
Nooo, we no dey get am. Thigh friction is different from a gummy scrotum. You wont understand...
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2016
chiraqDemon:
Or that feeling when ur sitting on the toilet n ur joystick touches the inside of the toilet bowl
Arrrrgh!

Op missed that one.

Very disgusting.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by obontami: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

The pain is legendary.
You see a well suited up man go up to the podium and have a seat, at the last minute he miscalculates and sits on his family jewels.

But he cant jump up cos then everyone will know, right?

And he cant scream out in pain neither.

so you see him cautiously adjust with a fake smile plastered to his face while his eyes drain watery tears of agony and perchance some one beside him asks whats the matter he goes "MMmmmHHhmmm" "Mhhhhmmmm" cos he really cant talk cos of the pain and anyway all he is thinking right now is if he'll ever be able to have kids again...
this guy is talking from experience grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
actually it is.why do you seem upset cheesy

You're not cute when you don't smile. Oya let me see your 32 cheesy
Smh grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss....U sound like u are talking from experience.
lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Dfinex(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:
lipsrsealed
lolsss....U have to say something oo
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by yemsai(f): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Saint52:
Guy this are not problems,,, what about the fact that you have to provide for yourself, like feeling ashamed to ask for money, girlfriend wahala, infact guys problems has to do with money.
if you have money you dont have problem being a guy..... But girls if you have money or not you must wear your normal monthly red skirt.
Click like if you think girls should be well respected.
Ds is a real man... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by fpeter(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
dimexy247:
9. Missing the toilet bowl
#PenisNotRiffle #PenisNotShotGun

This is one thing i don't get, Hubby does this most nights so I warned him to always put on the light b4 peeing.
The guy don tire for me sef, cos every time he goes to urinate i follow him to check that he didn't miss target.

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Ezarazo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Trying to poo and your fvckin dick Is hard and wee is also about coming out...u will face adjustment program lolz. And talking to a girl when you putting on boxer and u get an erotic flash back and the aboki will just disgrace u lolz
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Lol you don't understand the joy, try being a white blue eyed blond cheesy
Lol gringrin

White blue eyed blonde? I think I'll pass.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by SAMBARRY: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

What's ibotan

Modified,
Nooo, we no dey get am. Thigh friction is different from a gummy scrotum. You wont understand...
oya make me understand cheesy
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by SAMBARRY: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
5minsmadness:

Smh grin
good boy cheesy

That's my boy cheesy
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Ngokafor(f): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
siralabai:
I can never forget the day I used Damatol as aftershave for my balls. Had to go open my ass to a full blast standing fan. Omo come see as people dey laugh for hostel that day. So embarrassing

grin cheesy grin cheesy..i am stitches!!..but why damatol as an aftershave??..was it a case of mistaken identity or what?

..This is because even though i am female,but i can imagine the pain cos i know how my eyes water from the sting when i use it for my hair to manage dandruffs..which is what its meant for actually.

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

When I die and God tells me to choose between coming back to earth as a woman who will be president OR never coming back at all, girl I would gladly stay back in heaven and apply for a job as an angel-in-training. grin

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by 5minsmadness: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

In order to be as cool as Snoop or Mr DiCaprio, you would need to make a sharp u-turn. grin
You are the opposite mehn.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

In order to be as cool as Snoop or Mr DiCaprio, you would need to make a sharp u-turn. grin
And what is the opposite of cool? HOT baby... I'm crazy HOT gringrin

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you cheesy

Dance with me baby — come on now, get to steppin..
[img]http://m.popkey.co/5cff9f/AobDm.gif[/img]
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

And what is the opposite of cool? HOT baby... I'm crazy HOT gringrin

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you cheesy

Dance with me baby — come on yea, get to steppin..
[img]http://m.popkey.co/5cff9f/AobDm.gif[/img]

Now, this is cool. wink

I thought you have lost your charm forever with your slack vagina and lick my car daughter and cook at night bi.tch kind of comments.

I adore Snoop now and forever so let's get the party started.
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Snoopie is just so smooth, mehnnn. grin Never liked his raps, but his cadence and the way he moves just makes you want to bop your head and Harlem-shake along.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Now, this is cool. wink

I thought you have lost your charm forever with your slack vagina and lick my car daughter and cook at night bi.tch kind of comments.

I adore Snoop now and forever so let's get the party started.
Hehehehehe.. you females on this section must really think the dudes on here registered on NL just to post comments that make y'all feel happy and jiggy?

cheesycheesy

Princesses... grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Snoopie is just so smooth, mehnnn. grin Never liked his raps, but his cadence and the way he moves just makes you want to bop your head and Harlem-shake along.

He is the personification of smooth. I just love him from here to the moon. He has helped me not lose my cool in challenging situations. I remember when I was walking down the street to take a very important exam. I was having my headphones and listening to Boss Playa and it made me feel like a Boss Playa grin I passed my exam with distinction. It was practical and I so rocked it. cool

I have so many memories with Snoop. I didn't want to share the naughty ones here even though I already have a reputation. grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Hehehehehe.. you females on this section must really think the dudes on here registered on NL just to post comments that make y'all feel happy and jiggy?

cheesycheesy

Princesses... grin

Of all the places on this beautiful planet Earth you think a woman would log onto NL to find men who make her happy and jiggy? grin

Yeah, right.

1 Like

Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by crackhaus: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mindfulness:

Of all the places on this beautiful planet Earth you think a woman would log onto NL to find men who make her happy and jiggy? grin

Yeah, right.
Exactly, this is my thought too...so why cant mandem just post what they want to post without you and your friends catching feelings?

Beats my imagination grin
Re: 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
crackhaus:

Exactly, this is my thought too...so why cant mandem just post what they want to post without you and your friends catching feelings?

Beats my imagination grin

I don't catch feelings, I am allergic to stewpidity. That's all. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.