Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

A Must Read(story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Must Read(story) (476 Views)

Why God Is Always On Time( A Must Read Story) / Must Read: Story Of Shina Rambo – The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read(story) by horrmorr(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bayo and Ade are very close friends for years. Ade has a girlfriend whose name is Bola . one day, bayo was sitting down on his bed in his one room self contain and he was putting on only his boxers. Bola came knocking five minutes later and Bayo opened the door for her to come in. " How are you?, where are you coming from?" Bayo asked his friend's girlfriend as he was surprised to see her unannounced. "I was coming from somewhere and going home and I am seriously pressed. I had to stop at the junction of your house to use your toilet pls" Bola replied. before bayo could say anything, Bola had rushed into the toilet, locked herself up and she was easing herself. Bayo sat down on his bed and continued to surf his phone until about a minute later when he heard a knock on his door. before he could get up to open the door, the door was opened and his friend Ade entered into the room. " guy how far?, just bored at home and i decided to come over" they exchanged greetings and before any one of them could utter a word further, Ade saw his girlfriend's bag on Bayo's Bed he he was shocked. he looked at Bayo and he realised that Bayo had only boxers on him. he got his greatest shock when his girlfriend Bola was coming out of Bayo's bathroom and she was zipping her trousers. Ade walked out immediately and he wants to break up with Bola on the grounds of cheating with his friend. * was Bayo at fault? * was Bola faulty to stop over at Bayo's house to use his restroom when she was pressed? * was Ade at fault for breaking up with his girl based on what he saw?. *how do you think the whole issue can be resolved.?
Re: A Must Read(story) by queenitee(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is serious!;I dunno oo
Let me wait for the next person to say something
*sit*
Re: A Must Read(story) by horrmorr(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
This is serious!;I dunno oo Let me wait for the next person to say something *sit*
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Taxi Encountered A Ghost, Narrates Terrified Experience With The Passanger / RIP: Bodies Of Some Militants Killed By Military PHOTOS / READ THIS: Ex-polytechnic Rector Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.