₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,194 members, 3,920,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 06:35 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* (85628 Views)

Update On Nationwide Implementation Of Cashless Policy / Update On MPC / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Zdoh(m): 7:31am On Sep 09
sosy25:
yeah i admit i wasn't in the right frame of mind to do the necessary due diligence because i had actually sent you an email to your koboideas email so when the scammer sent a different email address i should have observed that it was different and would have been suspicious.

anyway i would still earn over £1,000 from bet365 and sell it to reputable buyers on nairaland. when i want to sell the money i would mention this post to prove that i said it before it occurred. there is a God whose address is in Heaven.
Sorry about your loss bro,one day for the scammer everyday for the real hustler.Bring your Skrill to me anytime i will give you a good rate.Contact on my signature below.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Royal155(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09
207 Skrill available now for sale.
Contact on my Siggy.
Please come along with your trusted escrow or be ready to send first. Thanks
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by naijawealth(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09
$260 btc. $83 PayPal available. scammers you are welcome as well...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by bstring(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09
Scammer everywhere
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Tabbaz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09
Anyone that give you the following account to pay to is a scammer. stop feeding this thief for God sake

Wema Bank Account Details are: Kyenpia Silas 0234952823
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by divapinky: 2:30pm On Sep 12
Get your bulk SMS from us at Exact Target mobile market limited.we have a Nigerian GSM Database of over 83 million!! Take you business to another level with mobile marketing. Call us on 07038507805 for details
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by aAK1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12
confirmed scammer: ORONSAYE GODWIN ABBEY
GTB account number 0167994704 with same name
phone numbers +234 818 158 0782 , 07068448636 and +234 706 963 8813
nairaland account fred4life
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by jsnow90: 12:36am On Sep 13
Scammer Alert!!! All take note

Real names: Oyebamiji Olasunkanmi Abdulazeez

He has 2 Facebook profiles. One was when he was still young and the other was created when he was much older

Facebook name 1: GEO Sunbo Adesunbo
Facebook name 2: Oyebamiji Olasunkanmi Abdulaziz
Facebook profile link 1 : https://www.facebook.com/oyebamiji.azeez.18
Facebook profile link 2: https://www.facebook.com/olasunkanmg
Facebook profile of family members: https://www.facebook.com/fataiadelani and https://www.facebook.com/oyebamiji.yaqubadeniyi
Nairaland Moniker: Lagrangian
[/b]Phone numbers: [b]0709023344272; 08160888814; 08151013536; 08138259503

First bank account no: 3069823397
First bank account name: Oyebamiji Abdulazeez
Date of birth: 12th September
Education: Obafemi Awolowo University, 2017 (Geophysics)
Address: Oduduwa street beside Amadiya primary school Oluofinrin area Naira & kobo bustop Ikire, Osun state

On Friday, 8th of September, I posted an Ad on nairaland to buy bitcoin. A nairalander with the moniker 'Lagrangian' contacted me on whatsapp, stating that he had about 520$ worth of bitcoin, but willing to sell only 480$ worth. We chatted and made jokes about the name Lagrangian, as I told him, I took a course back then in the university where we used Lagrange's iterative method to solve some calculus problems. He stated he used Lagrangian as his moniker because that was the course he had his best grades.
After normal jokes, we proceeded to deal. I sent him the equivalent of the 480$ worth of bitcoin he was selling, however, I experienced some network problem during the transaction. He claimed he did not receive the money. I believed him, since I actually experienced some mishap during the transaction. It was a Friday evening, and usually, when my transactions fail, the bank can only confirm the next working day after which I will be refunded automatically. So I assumed the transaction most likely failed as he was still picking his calls and replying my enquiries. His responses were somewhat slow and he claimed he had a poor network where he was. About 2 hours after the transaction he stopped answering his calls, and had blocked me on whatsapp. Then I came on nairaland and also realised he scammed another nairalander AK47young (The scammer Lagrangian did not send the complete amount of bitcoin that they had previously had an agreement on).

I filed a complaint with the bank and reported to the police. We got information that my transaction was successful and he transferred the money immediately to another GT account (name withheld) that same Friday night. The police are already on his trail and have much more info than stated here. I am sure the police will get him or any of his family member soon.

Today is actually his birthday!

Mr. Oyebamiji Olasunkanmi Abdulazeez, If you are reading this, sip some whiskey and prepare to roth in hell.

His photos are attached below

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by adiyemama: 8:53am On Sep 15
Get your Polyethylene flexible packaging product (NYLON)such as bread & shrink wrapper, Pure water nylon, shopping bags branded nylon etc for the best price with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Tabbaz1: 8:27am On Sep 16
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by AleAirHub(m): 11:25am On Sep 17
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by FunadoysKitchen(f): 9:36am On Sep 18
Good morning fams.....hope the night was good? #jumiasuperstartup #growyourhustle Hello guys, pls i need your support to win this business pitch video competition. Like my video pitch on instagram from my posts @funadoys_cakesnmore or use this Link : https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by LMay(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18
CHINONSO CHIKA OBITUNDI (08064619738) IS A PETTY THIEF AND CHEAP SCAMMER!

Sequel to my post this morning where I requested for help with purchasing a $5 gig on seoclerks while I pay in naira, Chinonso Chika Obitundi has scammed me of N1,700.

This guy was the first to comment saying he'd help make the purchase and that I should contact him if I'm willing to pay first.

We negotiated and agreed on N1,700 (current standard fiverr gig review price). He requested that I send it as airtime. I asked him why not a transfer to his bank account. He said because he'll only be able to withdraw N1k and lose N700 in the process.

I agreed and did a mobile VTU top up to the MTN number 08064619738 he provided via mobile banking. I sent him a proof of payment and he acknowledged receipt. Before I could successfully send the link to the gig he was to help me purchase, the nitwit blocked me and also deleted his comment on my post.

And no, I'll not let him go scot free.

First a prayer for him: Chinonso Chika Obitundi, MAY YOUR CROTCH ITCH ENLESSLY WITH NO SOLUTION & DISGRACE YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO FROM THIS MOMENT ON!

Second, I'll be posting this scam alert about him on Nairaland and other major blogs so others can be wary of him.

Shebi he wants to spoil his name over 1.7k, I'll help him spoil it well ALAILEKO OMO JATIJATI. I honestly don't understand why people will choose to bring upon themselves a problem millions will not solve by stealing ridiculous amounts.

To every honest IMer out there, may this week be good to us.

Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by danyCEO(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20
Tabbaz:
ONLINE FRAUDSTER CONT....

125. 08139700270, 08035592480
126. 09099270925
His moniker is Bycele
127. Kenfa, Kingugo123 - 07016725236
128. tomade123, oluwaDAVID4321, danyCEO, 07062606920, 09096039257
129. Xlpacks. His name is. Vincent uwadineke: 08164586877
130. 08082382189​⁠​

Pls why do I have my name in this list? I just saw this post and mention now
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by smscruize(m): 9:58am On Sep 21
Buy your Fast, cheap, and affordable bulk sms as low as 76kobo. Schedule delivery enabled, instant delivery Guaranteed and no hidden charges.
To get started, click the link:

www.smscruize.com

info@smscruize.com

Nation wide database available in LOCAL GOVT format for all states in Nigeria.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by maxwellwest20: 11:10am On Sep 21
ROTATEPAY:
RotatePay is a virtual community of Donors who help each other with their money by Donating it to other ACTIVE MEMBERS who need it at a due time. In RotatePay, there are no lenders and debtors. We maintain the very principle of benevolence, reciprocity, and gratuitousness. RotatePay has a principle of 20% insurance and assurance for every donation, thereby no Donors looses his or her hard-earned resources
Do not believe or accept “ordered fudge”. RotatePay has 0% tolerance of hit and run participants

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

How it works:
E.g if you Donate 50k today, you will be matched to pay 10k within 48 hours. From the 6th – 11th day, you will be matched to pay the remaining 40k. Then on the 14th day, you will GH 70k.

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

Why RotatePay?
1. 40% growth of all Donations in local currency after 14 days
2. 20% down payment (RPay Insurance payment). This is instant upon donation and helps to ensure sustainability.
3. Referral bonus is 5% from direct downlines
4. Refer up to 50 active down liners and turn to be a guider.
5. You cannot go below your previous donation in ROTATEPAY.
6. You cannot donate more than #2,000,000 in ROTATEPAY. It is not a get rich quick platform.
7. You can only register with an active Mobile Number,email as verification pin will be sent to your active Mobile Number.
8. You can only register with an active Mobile Number.
9. Minimum PH is 10000 while maximum PH is 2000000 all in local currency.
10. No speed bonuses. (This is to reduce cash outflow and ensure sustainability)
11. All Donors have Maximum of 48 hours, to make or confirm payment.
12. You cannot cash out any fund without donating in ROTATEPAY.
Join now before it gets too busy:
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by paulcr7: 4:46pm On Sep 21
Is there a way to report scammers
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by JimD(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21
The guy's phone number is 08121640831
His name is Kyenpia Enoch Silas
His Paypal email is kyenocc2@gmail.com

My 160$ is gone. Can't cry. Lol.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by paulcr7: 1:51am On Sep 22
JimD:
The guy's phone number is 08121640831
His name is Kyenpia Enoch Silas
His Paypal email is kyenocc2@gmail.com

My 160$ is gone. Can't cry. Lol.o

We are in the same shoes, though mine was just $10. Painful all the same. Something should be done about all these people
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by maxolasnr(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24
jsnow90:
Scammer Alert!!! All take note

Real names: Oyebamiji Olasunkanmi Abdulazeez

He has 2 Facebook profiles. One was when he was still young and the other was created when he was much older

Facebook name 1: GEO Sunbo Adesunbo
Facebook name 2: Oyebamiji Olasunkanmi Abdulaziz
Facebook profile link 1 : https://www.facebook.com/oyebamiji.azeez.18
Facebook profile link 2: https://www.facebook.com/olasunkanmg
Facebook profile of family members: https://www.facebook.com/fataiadelani and https://www.facebook.com/oyebamiji.yaqubadeniyi
Nairaland Moniker: Lagrangian
[/b]Phone numbers: [b]0709023344272; 08160888814; 08151013536; 08138259503

First bank account no: 3069823397
First bank account name: Oyebamiji Abdulazeez
Date of birth: 12th September
Education: Obafemi Awolowo University, 2017 (Geophysics)
Address: Oduduwa street beside Amadiya primary school Oluofinrin area Naira & kobo bustop Ikire, Osun state

On Friday, 8th of September, I posted an Ad on nairaland to buy bitcoin. A nairalander with the moniker 'Lagrangian' contacted me on whatsapp, stating that he had about 520$ worth of bitcoin, but willing to sell only 480$ worth. We chatted and made jokes about the name Lagrangian, as I told him, I took a course back then in the university where we used Lagrange's iterative method to solve some calculus problems. He stated he used Lagrangian as his moniker because that was the course he had his best grades.
After normal jokes, we proceeded to deal. I sent him the equivalent of the 480$ worth of bitcoin he was selling, however, I experienced some network problem during the transaction. He claimed he did not receive the money. I believed him, since I actually experienced some mishap during the transaction. It was a Friday evening, and usually, when my transactions fail, the bank can only confirm the next working day after which I will be refunded automatically. So I assumed the transaction most likely failed as he was still picking his calls and replying my enquiries. His responses were somewhat slow and he claimed he had a poor network where he was. About 2 hours after the transaction he stopped answering his calls, and had blocked me on whatsapp. Then I came on nairaland and also realised he scammed another nairalander AK47young (The scammer Lagrangian did not send the complete amount of bitcoin that they had previously had an agreement on).

I filed a complaint with the bank and reported to the police. We got information that my transaction was successful and he transferred the money immediately to another GT account (name withheld) that same Friday night. The police are already on his trail and have much more info than stated here. I am sure the police will get him or any of his family member soon.

Today is actually his birthday!

Mr. Oyebamiji Olasunkanmi Abdulazeez, If you are reading this, sip some whiskey and prepare to roth in hell.

His photos are attached below
whatsapp me bro.. check siggy for contact
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by asids55: 4:18pm On Sep 24
08124013974 ...you guys should beware..the ediot with this number tried to scam me..he was posing as richiy..be careful
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Tabbaz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24
paulcr7:
Is there a way to report scammers

Report scam case here http://tabbazportal.com/scam-detector/ for online documentations ONLY.

You may need to go offline to get police/sars to nab the thief
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 10:27am On Sep 26
This fool is also a scammer. That's his WhatsApp contact screenshoted.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by HonourablePomk: 7:08am On Sep 27
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by JimD(m): 7:50am On Sep 27
With the influx of scammers on Nl recently; I think I'll stay off Nairaland for ecurrency transactions and only deal with my tested and trusted contacts. Imagine posting on Nl and all the people that contacted me, except one was a scammer, eventually lost $160 though. It's not safe.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by JimD(m): 7:50am On Sep 27
AbuuUthaymeen:
This fool is also a scammer. That's his WhatsApp contact screenshoted.
This fool also contacted me
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Dani4tech(m): 9:57am On Sep 29
TAOFEEK DAMILARE KOLAWOLE
AccessBank

Scammer Alert!!!!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by shoskid(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29
Buy, 250mb=#200 500mb=#350 1gb =#600 with 3months validity My Signature for more

(0) (1) (2) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria / Web Developement: A Lucrative Business To Venture Into. Free Guide / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.