₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,163 members, 4,036,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 January 2018 at 04:23 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* (97833 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Update On MPC / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by mindtricks: 12:37am On Jan 05
olujames:
It is wrong and unethical to list people's names or businesses here without going out of your way to inform them to let them know their name is here so they could add their responses as well. This is a one-way street and should not be done on Nairaland.

Many of them already have threads/topics where the evidence was provided by their accusers. What we will suggest is for Tabbaz and Co to add the link showing the evidence here as the names are mentioned to put this to rest.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Tabbaz(m): 8:53am On Jan 05
olujames:
It is wrong and unethical to list people's names or businesses here without going out of your way to inform them to let them know their name is here so they could add their responses as well. This is a one-way street and should not be done on Nairaland.

can you point out one name or businesses accused wrongly pls? thanks.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Tabbaz(m): 8:55am On Jan 05
fergieboy:

You they mind them.. No evidence at all.. Some na just case of who go sned first and if one party no gree .. The other will come here and tag him a scam
can you back up your claim with evidence pls grin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Thomas15(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09
Guys,

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by myfameblog: 9:00am On Jan 10
good every one of you, here please i need somebody that good in programming website,....like this site ...(http://www.statarea.com/predictions)......he or she should urgently call me on 08064140201 thanks for your understanding..
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Midegee(m): 10:19am On Jan 10
Still loading ITunes $10 -$100 denominations and single big cards
Amazon with cash and debit receipt
Buying bitcoin
All at amazing rate
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by iamanswer(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11
New scammer ***itunesforcash*** is a scammer
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by iamanswer(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11
after collecting a 100nzd worth of iTunes card to pay me 19k in the rate of 190/$..
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by ZooRepublic: 6:08am On Jan 12
The chief scammer and his gangs will never rest!

Always hunting for more victims!

Wicked souls!

Advertising their scam coin to scam people of their naira and bitcoin!

A scam coin that they will sell to you and never buy back from you.

Brothers and sisters beware!

Encocoin is nothing but a scam organised by blackwell cooleasy and his local gang of scammers to take away your bitcoin and naira!!

www.encocoin.org is a scam!

Their wallet.coinpurse.com or whatever is a real scam!

Anything you have in that wallet is equivalent to mmm freezed mavro!

www.genexpayments.online is a scam!

Beware Brethren!

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by ZainabOO(f): 10:27am On Jan 16
Hello, I sell $ and £ at cheap and affordable rate. Direct deposit or transfer into foreign account while you pay naira. I also buy and sell PayPal. I also assist in payment of school fees to American and UK universities. My name is Zainab Oladipupo, you can reach me on +2348160817837

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Odunayo63: 11:33am On Jan 17
Check legit business on tellit, and get to chat with business owners directly.
tellit.com.ng is a review site that allow you to share your experience and be heard by business owners and shoppers.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by FashionTrend: 10:01am On Jan 18
Hfjf9484jcjc
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATE ON THE FIRST PAGE* by Durosure(m): 10:04am On Jan 18
FashionTrend:
Hfjf9484jcjc

seen

(0) (1) (2) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.