Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! (4013 Views)

Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / Glo Has Officially Lost It / Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by Dreyl(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Girlie o, i think the fault is from you.
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by Nenejeje(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2016
I don't really know the problem with glo anymore. you recharge and they will be deducting your credit even without calling.

call their customer care, they will tell you are subscribed to one useless thing without your knowledge..
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by chuggy(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Oworock:
Probably you are sharing data with someone or your device get updated
Lol...streets
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by sammirano: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Check your balance properly dail *777# and follow the instruction. If there is anything glo is good at, it is reluctant to deduct data., and we all know why.
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by emsquare(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
This rate at which this happens....
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by abimbawealth(f): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
faithchubby93:

I did not share with anyone.
Well, i'ld advice you check and recheck your data balance using *777#...
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by abimbawealth(f): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
LOVEGINO:
u re right my dear
I've been using glo for my data needs since time immemorial... grin
I do the 2500 own of which for for the last one, I had over 3G left, subbed the 3.2G since 12th oct...I still have 5G sef...

Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by LOVEGINO(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
abimbawealth:

I've been using glo for my data needs since time immemorial... grin
I do the 2500 own of which for for the last one, I had over 3G left, subbed the 3.2G since 12th oct...I still have 5G sef...

Glo 4 life!

2 Likes

Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by ninovandross(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
bongolistik:
Na wah for this OP. You did a subscription and almost running to a week now, 154mb was deducted and you are complaining. how many mb did you want them to deduct na for 5days. Even apps updates or running background apps are sometimes enough to finish 154mb in 1 week, and you have been using it to browse since then o.

OP u have no case abeg, Glo should even be the one here complaining that you are accusing them falsely.

Everything is normal with your deduction abeg.

If you even continue at that rate, you will only be able to exhaust only 1GB within 30days. Then why complain?

Even your phone told you that you have used 2 times the deducted.

Please everything is normal.
did u even read what the op wrote at all

1 Like

Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by bongolistik(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
ninovandross:
did u even read what the op wrote at all
chai! it's like I didn't read it well o. Now I have read well.. She said 154mb remaining while I was thinking it was 154mb used.

My bad!!
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by donkossy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
I don't understand o.. cause m rocking mine and it's complete...
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Go ask ur bro mayb he shared data and deleted all evidence connectin him to the crime. My mind is that all ur friends and family should be probed.......... Cause I have use my glo for 4years no issues best customer care (compared to mtn)
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by faithchubby93(f): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
bongolistik:
Na wah for this OP. You did a subscription and almost running to a week now, 154mb was deducted and you are complaining. how many mb did you want them to deduct na for 5days. Even apps updates or running background apps are sometimes enough to finish 154mb in 1 week, and you have been using it to browse since then o.

OP u have no case abeg, Glo should even be the one here complaining that you are accusing them falsely.

Everything is normal with your deduction abeg.

If you even continue at that rate, you will only be able to exhaust only 1GB within 30days. Then why complain?

Even your phone told you that you have used 2 times the deducted.

Please everything is normal.
please read the post again for a clear picture of what am talking about
Re: Glo Has Done It Again ! SCAM!!! by OmichaelO: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
faithchubby93:

please read the post again for a clear picture of what am talking about
Dial *127*00# to see if you're sharing data with anyone unknowingly.

if not, then call customer care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Pull Down Notification Bar / Design Of Iphone 13, Iphone 13 Pro Max, Iphone 13 Mini (leaked) / Xiaomi Airdots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.